Buttons not working as said

AllStrobedUp

Reaction score
Country
United States
My Voice button does not turn voice on or off, it does a manual recording, also if I have automatic parking mode off how do I switch from normal to parking? Another question... what to you set your sensitivities to for normal and parking? I keep getting events on mild acceleration (14 Charger R/T) with a few bolt ons.

My Voice button does not turn voice on or off, it does a manual recording, also if I have automatic parking mode off how do I switch from normal to parking? Another question... what to you set your sensitivities to for normal and parking? I keep getting events on mild acceleration (14 Charger R/T) with a few bolt ons.

If you downgrade to firmware 1.009 - then your camera will go back to 'audio recording disabled/enabled' when you swipe the sensor on the side.

Normal to Parking will occur when the GPS senses no movement for 5minutes. Or if your product does not use GPS, it uses the g-sensor to tell it to fo into Parking Mode.

If you downgrade to firmware 1.009 - then your camera will go back to 'audio recording disabled/enabled' when you swipe the sensor on the side.

Normal to Parking will occur when the GPS senses no movement for 5minutes. Or if your product does not use GPS, it uses the g-sensor to tell it to fo into Parking Mode.
Thanks! What are your recommend Driving and parked g sensor settings? I get a ton of events on normal driving.

Thanks! What are your recommend Driving and parked g sensor settings? I get a ton of events on normal driving.

Based on 1.009 firmware we usually put the sensitivity bar to the far left in the PC player. This should reduce the amount of Event recordings being received. Thank you,

tWz9axX.jpg

I am still on 2.001 until I figure out how to revert back or get my SSID.

Hi, you should be able to do this as well on the 2.001 firmware. Just make sure you download the latest PC Player from the Blackvue.com website.

Back