California Permitting Drivers to Use Map Apps While Driving

I assume it is using a map app Ie turning the phone into a NAV devise, and that to me seem okay too.

BUT. If the phone or for that mattter nav unit is held in the hand it got to be just as dangerous as texting while driving.

In all fairness i have to admit that in 99% of cases i can not undestand what politicians say - do or legislate, its like i speak Dansih and they speak Khoisan language :rolleyes: ( Google it )

@ kamkar 1 on the assumption that all knowledge is beneficial I (googled it) if I am ever out in the african bush I will know where to find a politician. I am surprised only 99% speak Khoisan ....politicians that is....... I would have thought the figure would be much higher :D To understand a politician you need to understand that they work on the premise of mushroom management ( keep you in the dark and from time to time cover you in the proverbial ):confused: on the assumption that the afore mentioned proverbial only runs downhill :(.......hopefully........ Regards Ipol :rolleyes: PS I have several apps running one behind the other..... all navigational aids on the tablet which is fixed by a bracket on the dash........I never make phone calls whilst driving. Actually I have given no one my mobile number so I know I am never going to be distracted by a Khoisan speaking politician :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Street Guardian USA Off Topic 4
Back