Camera Buying advice

Ali Nouman

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dash Cam
Transcend drive pro 200
Hello

I am a new member here and looking to purchase a dash cam. I am from pakistan and here there is no culture of getting car insured so I dont need that for evidence purpose. I need dash cam for recording videos when I travel to beautiful places in my counrty so that I can capture great scenery. I pretty much shortlisted DOD ls 300w as the camera to buy and it would cost me around 170$ only the camera. There is another one that I searched and I am getting it in around 120$ alongwith 16 gb card. The link for the camera is
http://www.transcend-info.com/products/catList.asp?FldNo=228&LangNo=0&Func1No=0&Func2No=244

Now advice me which is the right option for me to buy

Hello Ali, nice to have you aboard. I share your enthusiasm for wanting to record nice scenery and places of interest on your dash cam. What to buy is not so easy to decide, and the results, even from the same model are not always the same. I suggest that you look at samples of videos on this forum and on YouTube and get an idea of the quality of the pictures.

The Transcend certainly looks like a good buy as does the DOD. Personally, I am very pleased with the quality of video I get with the DR32 camera which is priced at $96 at FoxOffer.com and I will show you a sample.

All the best to you.

vlcsnap-2013-06-15-14h56m17s157.jpg

Whatever you choose, I would recommended that in a hot climate like yours to get a cam with a capacitor instead of a battery for better longevity.
Cams such as the Vico TF2+, Panorama II, Lukas LK-7900 etc.

Bought the Transcend drive pro 200. Will post the result in another thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
niko Transcend 92
Back