Camera case leak - Condensation water - Camera now unusable

_011 i have as 2880X2160 resolution and 28730kbps avg bitrate ( right clicking on the Dled file and then properties ( in win 10 )

Looks quite good, but i am not sure i would be able to handle one of those things, but i am up for giving it a go if i got the chance.

Your original file ( 2880 x 2160, 24.5Mbps ( 24Fps ) play well on my PC. Tested with VLC, KMPlayer, WMP.
Maybe you need to update your Codec Pack ?

@niko thanks for the reply - i am also now thinking that the issues are play back codec issues.
i now have the windows classic player and this does play the 4k - just about minor stuttering/jumping
I have updated the codes to KLite Standard - this helps a small bit but direct playback by VLC and windows Moive and TV still big problems
I am thinking its my laptop - its 4 years old ASUS X401A Series Intel B820 1.7 hz 4gig memory

Id welcome thoughts or a recommendation for laptop of less than 500 $ also
Can i do much in terms of Software to bring my current laptop up to date?

_011 i have as 2880X2160 resolution and 28730kbps avg bitrate ( right clicking on the Dled file and then properties ( in win 10 )

Looks quite good, but i am not sure i would be able to handle one of those things, but i am up for giving it a go if i got the chance.
@kamkar1 thanks for the info but u lost me in the tech speak. Can i do something to allow these to play on my laptop as it is ?
its 4 years old ASUS X401A Series Intel B820 1.7 hz 4gig memory

I think it must be a codec issue, so you will have to DL and install one of the codec packs out there.
The K-lite codec pack is popular.
But even with that i think there might be issues, the hardware in that "old" Asus is not over the top for working with 4 K footage.

My desktop is from 2012-13 but its a 3.5 GHZ Intel I7 prosessor and i have 30 Gb free ram on the machine, my GFX card is just a GTX 570 and thats nothing major these days.

As Dashmellow said try shoot a little with the 1080p resolution to see how that turn out.

Checked other two videos ( nice kayaking scenes ! ), all play well with above mentioned video players on my PC.
3 things need to pay attention:
- codec pack
- video card
- RAM not overloaded ( close all other open applications on your laptop which may consume a lot of RAM at time of playback )

@niko thanks for the reply - i am also now thinking that the issues are play back codec issues.
i now have the windows classic player and this does play the 4k - just about minor stuttering/jumping
I have updated the codes to KLite Standard - this helps a small bit but direct playback by VLC and windows Moive and TV still big problems
I am thinking its my laptop - its 4 years old ASUS X401A Series Intel B820 1.7 hz 4gig memory

Id welcome thoughts or a recommendation for laptop of less than 500 $ also
Can i do much in terms of Software to bring my current laptop up to date?
4 K? Don't you mean 2 K?

Yeah at 2880X2160 it must be "4K" ;)

Back