Camera needed

YODI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys

I think I have lost the camera and bracket from my SGZC12RC after my car accident, I have one last place to look.

Is there an option to buy a replacement camera and the little bracket?

Thanks, Yodi

Many thanks.

Also do you know if it is possible to connect the camera up to a home cctv system which uses poe to one of these cameras?

Maybe using a poe to usb adapter?

The camera part is a full HD camera and Sony sensor alone. It's hooked up to the proprietary dedicated DVR box over microUSB. The camera portion alone is not compatible with other CCTV DVR systems.

No cant do that, its all together different from CCTV standarts, the SG cameras use a send / recive chip combo, not knowing what (format ) it transmit, but for sure its not like CCTV gear.

POE is allso a higher voltage than the 5 V i assume the camera work on.

Where can I get just a replacement sticky mount for the SGZC12RC camera? Did not see it on the pier28 site. Thanks.

Where can I get just a replacement sticky mount for the SGZC12RC camera? Did not see it on the pier28 site. Thanks.

Hi, just got your live instant message a bit ago. As we discussed, we only have the camera (minus the DVR main unit) as a whole for sale at this time. Search our site for: SGRCLENS
We have adhesive pads for sale, but not the RC camera mount by itself at this time. I thought I might have a spare possibly, but it's not here.

Back