Can’t connect to WiFi

sludgeguts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius x3, G1W held as spare.
Connection was a bit hit and miss before lockdown but, just starting back at work, I decided to check on the 3 cams we have to make sure the time and date are OK and I'm having zero luck.
When trying to connect my phone to the B1w network, I get an authentication error.
I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be doing with those files @estore009 posted earlier. I click on those links and stuff happens but nothing works - first link I get tool.rar, which leads to other files, I've clicked on everything but nothing. The second link downloads something - which I get the option to open with...? I've tried selecting each option but nothing's working.

I'm so glad that my original Mobius cams still work in my car, I can't be doing with all this messing about trying to get cams to work.

estore009

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
B1W/B2W/Mini0906/DV688/B1M/DV988
I'm so glad that my original Mobius cams still work in my car, I can't be doing with all this messing about trying to get cams to work.
If you want to reset its WiFi password, you can download the WiFi reset firmware to your memory card, and then power it on...

sludgeguts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius x3, G1W held as spare.
If you want to reset its WiFi password, you can download the WiFi reset firmware to your memory card, and then power it on...

Tried again today & managed to connect, albeit briefly, so managed to set the time and date. Tried to watch some of the old clips but a few seconds in & the connection dropped. Played around with it for a while then gave up. It says it found the SD card then says "recording started", I get the green flashing light so that will have to suffice. Next time, I'll just pop out the card to view the clips.