Can anyone recommend Apple-CT ?

See my earlier post, my experience was great with apple-ct...

Hi Bork,

From all the feedback I have read, apple-ct is a reputable vendor to do business with. The products they sell are legitimate and they have sold a lot of the Itronics ITB-100HD. They respond quickly to questions and concerns as well. I don't have too much information on after sales service. Sometimes they are priced higher then other vendors but they are competitively pricing the ITB-100HD now.

As you may be aware, apple-ct is not an authorized Itronics vendor. For nearly all the Korean cameras sold on eBay, the vendors are not authorized. But the price savings compared to purchasing from an authorized vendor is so significant, it really only makes sense to purchase from these eBay vendors.

Dash Cam Man

Thanks guys, I'lll order from them this weekend :)

I also ordered from apple-ct. The camera came in 5 days with full tracking. No extra fees / custom charges. The product is high quality and would recommend ordering from them. I didn't have any issues so I never communicated with them beyond sending my money via paypal :lol:

im looking to buy the cr500hd and seeing as blackboxmycar.com has yet to sell it, my only option is apple ct but when I asked them about the language, they said only the manual is in English and the software is in Korean, now then , does that mean the camera seetings and the cam language is also in Korean? and how will I set up the cam is I cannot read anything o_O

has anyone bought a cr500hd from them ?

Just as a follow up, my experience with Apple-CT was excellent.

I ordered an ITB-100HD and it was delivered within 5 days, all for £120.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt buy itb-100hd from him but I bought blackvue dr 400 hd and there was a problem after 2months I asked to help but he ignored me, so I changed to itb 100hd from thebestservice4you on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/ITRONICS-ITB-10 ... 1c2c7b9d6a
after 1 month there was some problem but he he exchanged to new one I really really recommend thebestservice4you :lol:

chrisaustralia said:
I didnt buy itb-100hd from him but I bought blackvue dr 400 hd and there was a problem after 2months I asked to help but he ignored me, so I changed to itb 100hd from thebestservice4you on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/ITRONICS-ITB-10 ... 1c2c7b9d6a
after 1 month there was some problem but he he exchanged to new one I really really recommend thebestservice4you :lol:

Just so all our readers know, the IP address for chrisaustralia originates in Korea. You can draw your own conclusion for the above message.

Dash Cam Man

On a Russian forum found one user's negative experience with apple-ct after sales service. The user has a FineVu CR500-HD that hangs when switched off for an hour or more (can only be started with reset button). He sent the unit back for repair using EMS shipping. They just updated the firmware and sent the same camera back which did not fix the problem. Note the user is out $500. The whole email exchange is below.

To: apple-ct
Subject: Returns: RussianUser sent a message about FINEVU CR500HD FullHD 16GB Car Vehicle Driving Recorder Camera + CPLFilter + GPS #261099583031
Sent Date: Oct-26-12 05:22:23 PDT
Dear apple-ct,
My FINEVU CR-500HD hangs after hour or more in switched off mode. I can switch it on again only using "Reset" button. External GPS don't work too: it cannot fix on satellites.
I think it has some software or hardware bug, and in such circumstances it is completely unusable for me.
I want you to replace this device with fully working one.
- RussianUser
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: RussianUser
Subject: Re: Returns: RussianUser sent a message about FINEVU CR500HD FullHD 16GB Car Vehicle Driving Recorder Camera + CPLFilter + GPS #261099583031
Sent Date: Oct-26-12 21:34:39 PDT
Dear RussianUser,
hi, thank you for your message.
first, we would like to recommend to update firmware.
we sent your mail new firmware.
please, check it out.
If the problem persists, please, tell us.
thank you.
have a nice day.
- apple-ct
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: Returns: RussianUser sent a message about FINEVU CR500HD FullHD 16GB Car Vehicle Driving Recorder Camera + CPLFilter + GPS #261099583031
Sent Date: Oct-27-12 10:22:10 PDT
Dear apple-ct,
Hi, thanks for your attention to my problem.
It is a pity to me, but after firmware update the problem is persisted.
- RussianUser
Sent Date: Oct-28-12 18:45:16 PDT
Dear RussianUser,
ok. but, please, one more check it out.
and, we have a question.
* Have you ever dropped or shocked a camera?
we are waiting your response.
thank you.
- apple-ct
Sent Date: Oct-28-12 23:22:47 PDT
Dear apple-ct,
Hi, apple-ct.
I didn't dropped or shocked the camera. Such behavior appeared immediately after unpacking. I assumed that a problem would decide after a charging the internal battery, but the problem wasn't solved.
- RussianUser
Sent Date: Oct-29-12 18:55:30 PDT
Dear RussianUser,
yeap. ok, we will exchange "CR500 + GPS".
please, send us items(body & GPS) by EMS shipping.
and, you write lower price($50) in invoice when you send items.
- name : Tae-hoon Choi
- address : #1013, B2VIL, 2800-2, Unseo-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon, Korea [Zip code : 400-340]
- phone number : 010 - 9159 - 9257
thank you.
have a nice day.
- apple-ct
Sent Date: Nov-02-12 03:32:29 PDT
Dear apple-ct,
Hi, apple-ct.
I am send you items (CR-500 & GPS).
EMS tracking number is EA117990633RU
thank you.
- RussianUser
Sent Date: Nov-02-12 21:22:00 PDT
Dear RussianUser,
ok, as soon as we receive items, we will resolve the problems asap.
thank you.
have a nice day.
- apple-ct
Sent Date: Nov-19-12 21:28:34 PST
Dear apple-ct,
Hi, apple-ct.
I see in the EMS tracking system that you'd received my shipment with broken CR-500 and GPS. When you plan to deliver working ones to me?
- RussianUser
Sent Date: Nov-20-12 00:59:27 PST
Dear RussianUser,
yeap, we sent you your CR500HD today.
this problem was firmware problem.
so, we reinstalled new firmware.
* tracking number : EG118084508KR
thank you for waiting.
good luck to you.
have a nice day.

- apple-ct
Сейчас отписал ему следующее:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear apple-ct,
I received my items.
The problem is persisted!
I can switch it on again only using "Reset" button. GPS don't work!
- RussianUser

Hahaha toddler08 - you going for the Itronics employee of the year award? :roll:

What are the grounds for banning someone from this forum Dash Cam Man? - deliberately misleading people one of them?

Hi snailtrail,

I will be coming up with a short rules list soon. I don't think I need to ban toddler08. His messages actually do more damage to himself / his company and Itronics.

I purchased an ITB-500HD fully loaded from Apple-CT on ebay about 2 weeks ago. It took a few days for him to ship, but once he did it reach LAX customs in less than 2 days. Its still been in customs retention for 8 days.

Update: I've recieved my camera... Everything looks good. Packaging from Itronics is slick. Will get this setup in a few days.

I purchased from Apple-CT through Ebay. They recommended EMS shipping which I paid $15 more for. Received the camera pretty quickly with a few day hold up in customs in Los Angeles. I am very very happy with this ITB-100HD camera.

Posted a couple videos from it here: http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=159

I just wanted to provide an update on the negative experience from the Russian user who purchased the FINEVU CR500HD. See this post. He PMed me to indicate that apple-ct sent him a new cam to rectify the situation.

Upon reading this,
I have went ahead to deal with apple-ct.

let's see how it goes.

I have received this camera is slightly less than 48 hours upon payment thru his ebay private payment.
Communication is one of the better Korean seller out there as his English is significantly better.
paid US$220 (SGD $283) for bundled with ITV80 UPC.

Back