Can not get the beeper to beep!

Chuck Wallace

Reaction score
Country
United States
He's back! After reading user manual, checking on this site for setting recommendations and different you tube sites, tried to set the V3 up. Going good after my clock question was answered here until I got to the Beep Sound section. Had never heard any beeping, only seen the box that comes up after the Menu button is tapped that says To enter the menu, please stop recording first. All of the setting recommendations I found says leave the beeper on. When I got to the Beep Sound setting it was on All On so I clicked the red triangle as I had been doing and moved along. After all done I wondered when the beeper beeps as I never heard it. Went back to the Beep Sound setting and still All On highlighted. What A'm I missing.

He's back! After reading user manual, checking on this site for setting recommendations and different you tube sites, tried to set the V3 up. Going good after my clock question was answered here until I got to the Beep Sound section. Had never heard any beeping, only seen the box that comes up after the Menu button is tapped that says To enter the menu, please stop recording first. All of the setting recommendations I found says leave the beeper on. When I got to the Beep Sound setting it was on All On so I clicked the red triangle as I had been doing and moved along. After all done I wondered when the beeper beeps as I never heard it. Went back to the Beep Sound setting and still All On highlighted. What A'm I missing.
5/19/2020 update. Problem solved; called John at ODC TRONIC DISTRIBUTION LLC who I bought the unit from and he sent a replacement. He has handled everything great so far. Glad I bought thru him.

Back