Car driving the wrong way on one-way, down the pavement!!

DashcamDPR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
A119 Pro, Mio Mivue 508 for the work van
Traffic is heavy, there are kids about..... but that really doesn't matter. And in my opinion the whole "Old and confused" excuse just doesn't wash with me, this is absolutely outrageous in it's most literal form!

I'm having to post the news page link because I cant find the source of the vid (probably facebook)
this is the saddle junction in Wigan (uk) where motorists get it wrong every day, but this one is
on another level!! (I live about a mile away from here)

http://www.wigantoday.net/news/crim...-on-pavement-at-busy-wigan-junction-1-8713512

I saw it on FB yesterday - bloody idiot this driver!

I'm up in Preston, lived in Standish as a lad before getting wed and moving to here.

Spent plenty of time in Wigan town centre when I was younger but never saw nowt like this fool when I was in town back then!

Paul.

I caught a BMW 1 series further round (passing kwik-fit) coming the wrong way a couple of years back. Depending when you were last in Wigan it's now one way passing kwikfit but it had come out past the ambulance station and turned left instead of right, how far does someone need to travel down heavy one-way traffic before realising how much they've f*cked up?! I know B&Q is right by where the video is showing, but really?

Back