car-dvr.info

Saj

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Blackvue DR550GW
Hi, just need some advice.

I joined the car-dvr.info forum and donated so I could get my hands on the the custom firmware, which I did, but with problems with my PayPal account the donation got reversed, once this was cleared up I repaired donation straight away.

Now each time I login it says, I am banned forever. I guess for the reason of the donation being reversed, I have send multiple messages to alexsoll and with no reply (I got a quick reply when I donated!)

Does anyone else know a admin from that site who frequents here? Or can anyone offer advice on how I can get back?

Thanks

You can contact @alexsoll here if you have no access there

I have 4 times but no reply at all, I have send him messages through conversation (which I did before and got more or less instant replies) I have also put a message on his profile and no reply.

oh well, you can only try, if it's any consolation they say they're going to release the firmware for free soon anyway

Everything is very simple.
He made a donation, downloaded the firmware from a closed access, and then immediately asked for a full refund.
His donation immediately returned, but the forum has denied access. Because he thinks he's smarter than others.

Hi guys !

Guys, voluntary donations.
You can wait a short time and download in the public domain
Why give the to donate and then to open a dispute?

It is not very nice

did he donate a second time as stated?
If there will be a donation from him, we will send back.
voluntary donations, and problems with РР we do not want

Well the stories don't match, if he donated, downloaded and then got a refund I don't know why he'd care if he had no access, doesn't make sense

He believes the Russians are stupid.
It is not, we are not bears in the woods and brains have.
==============
Well the stories don't match, if he donated, downloaded and then got a refund I don't know why he'd care if he had no access, doesn't make sense
he made a donation of 1 times, downloaded the firmware, made a request for a full refund.

Means he were returned,
access to http://car-dvr.info - blocked as unwanted user.
The second time he did not make donations.
If you do, we will not accept them.
===============
The donation is not profit, and the reimbursement of personal expenses on the purchase of dvr for tests.

Last edited:
Alexsoll what you say is not true. Yes I made donation and downloaded the firmware, immediatly after I bought the DR550 from Jae and because of that transaction it put all my transactions on hold and reversed many of them, this was not my doing but Paypals. I provided the evidence paypal wanted and they unblocked my account and not at any point i requested a refund that was all paypals fault.

I have just checked my accounts and I WAS WRONG, the payment hasnt gone to Car-dvr.info and has refunded back into my bank account and I am sorry I was under the impression from PayPal customer service that the payment would go through as the issues, but clearly not.

I am happy to make a donation again if Alexsoll you can reinstate my account?

I wouldn't ask for this or start this thread if I thought the Russains were stupid and I was trying to be clever.

Last edited:
Back