Car sends Bus into ditch

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com

"15 injured: 9 in hospital including the car passenger. The car driver has only two months of driving experience."

Seem to me the bus driver panicked a Little and steered to the right, he should have been able to keep going strait and let the oncomming car take a even harder hit.

I know this is hard to do, many ppl get killed every year trying to avoid a dog or car that run out in front of ther car.

Seem to me the bus driver panicked a Little and steered to the right, he should have been able to keep going strait and let the oncomming car take a even harder hit.

I know this is hard to do, many ppl get killed every year trying to avoid a dog or car that run out in front of ther car.
After watching hours of Russian dashcam footage, i came to the same conclusion - why on earth do people steer towards where the oncoming vehicle is going to be?

Yep, bus driver's panicking maneuver was part of the problem. Sucks for all of those people who got injured.

Ever noticed how life passes by at 30fps but when you're involved in something like this, it's suddenly 200fps and you get to see each and every frame unfold?

I'm on a car forum of where everyone has the same model. There have been a bunch of members who went into a ditch, tree, flipped, etc due to avoiding animals. I know better to not make any abrupt maneuvers in my car.

Back