CCTV H264 DVR password reset superpassword super password

Mtz

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Viofo A229 Pro TeleQuad
I was searching on internet for this problem because I set the password one year ago, I forget it and I want to reset the password. I have a generic chinese DVR H264 with HiSilicon HI3521 chipset which can have a names like:
HI3521
8208HC
YX-2H03VA
YC-42305VX
SNV-09
WX-9208H-H
8CH full AHD 720P
8CH full 960H real time

The solution is on the included CD and is made with a small program named SuperPassword: SuperPassword[1.0.0.2].exe

Super Password.jpg

The date must be the same as the one showed on DVR output display.

==============================================

You can reset your NVR password using CCTV Password Hack. Supported by the most famous brands
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=space.saniaowner.cctv

More versions of the superpassword here.

enjoy,
Mtz

Attachments

• SuperPassword[1.0.0.2].zip
    151.4 KB · Views: 9,849
Last edited:
Hi ,that is easy.just send an email to the seller who would provide the super password

You are correct but if the seller is not responding to your emails you need to solve the problem. I obtained the one from my previous post from another seller, not from the store which sold me the DVR. Was completely ignoring me.

enjoy,
Mtz

Hi, another method is that google the model of the dvr and find the manufacture and then contact them..

...not from the store which sold me the DVR. Was completely ignoring me.

Post the name of the selling store so they can be avoided.

This is for PC, will generate a password for your DVR. The date must be the same as the one showed on DVR output display.

enjoy,
Mtz

Hello,
what date do you mean Mtz? When I connect the monitor no date appears

I don't know how to find the date. Maybe it can record something and look at the date from video? I am not a CCTV genius just an unexperienced user.

enjoy,
Mtz

already use superpass and still wrong sir T.T

any one know how to reset admin password forgotten,kkmoon dvr,cctv model 1108

I was searching on internet for this problem because I set the password one year ago, I forget it and I want to reset the password. I have a generic chinese DVR H264 with HiSilicon HI3521 chipset which can have a names like:
HI3521
8208HC
YX-2H03VA
YC-42305VX
SNV-09
WX-9208H-H
8CH full AHD 720P
8CH full 960H real time

The solution is on the included CD and is made with a small program named SuperPassword: SuperPassword[1.0.0.2].exe

View attachment 10353

The date must be the same as the one showed on DVR output display.

enjoy,
Mtz
Thank's it's work

Hi. How can i generate superpassword? if my DVR wasn't showing Date and Time at all. Because earlier i tried resetting it manually by taking off the CMOS battery. badly need your Help Guys here is the Model of the DVR Model: ERA-AHD6016T-NH with serial: 562201603280117

Can someone help me please, it would be a great help thanks.

Last edited:
Hi. How can i generate superpassword? if my DVR wasn't showing Date and Time at all. Because earlier i tried resetting it manually by taking off the CMOS battery. badly need your Help Guys here is the Model of the DVR Model: UC-AHD-804M with serial: 20160715
Can someone help me please, it would be a great help thanks.

Would also love help on this one, the tool linked in ops post didn't work.
Sticker on case is digiview 1NVRA5F16 and the motherboard is Hi3521_16CH_V01 Ver 1.0

how to reset password to hifocus dvr model :HD-XVR-4161H1 please tell me as soon as possible

Back