Cellink Neo 9 9000mah!

Lawtq

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Just purchased the dr900s 2ch and this huge rear end battery. Was about to click the buy button on the neo 6 when next to it the neo 9 caught my eye. There was one even bigger than the neo 9 but its size was ridiculous.

All installed by myself directly to the battery itself and fuse box. Running nicely with its handy app telling me what's going on. 25 hours continuous recording in 2ch is good. Other non 4k camera record times are ridiculous, 36 hours for 2ch and much higher for 1ch. Its good. As parking mode records very little most of the time as I have it set to the lowest sensitivity the recording gives are longer than stared.

But a question for you installers who installed in the boot/trunk. How the heck did you do this? The wires just aren't long enough. Are there extension cables I can buy? Looked but can't find. I would have loved to install in the boot but have to settle for under drivers seat. Any info appreciated. Thanks

Best check YouTube for installer guides as each vehicle is different and the cabvle length is adqute for a sedan.

Hi all

Just purchased the dr900s 2ch and this huge rear end battery. Was about to click the buy button on the neo 6 when next to it the neo 9 caught my eye. There was one even bigger than the neo 9 but its size was ridiculous.

All installed by myself directly to the battery itself and fuse box. Running nicely with its handy app telling me what's going on. 25 hours continuous recording in 2ch is good. Other non 4k camera record times are ridiculous, 36 hours for 2ch and much higher for 1ch. Its good. As parking mode records very little most of the time as I have it set to the lowest sensitivity the recording gives are longer than stared.

But a question for you installers who installed in the boot/trunk. How the heck did you do this? The wires just aren't long enough. Are there extension cables I can buy? Looked but can't find. I would have loved to install in the boot but have to settle for under drivers seat. Any info appreciated. Thanks
We usually tuck the Cellink/Battery Packs under the passenger/driver seats.
Unless the fusebox is in the truck/boot of the vehicle. Other than that there wouldn't be enough room as you discovered yourself.

Many thanks for the replies.

Hi Lawtq,

How are you finding your set up? I am thinking of buying the Neo 9......thanks

Good question on location siting, in a mercedes c class no 12v ACC in the front of car, only boot, as you know and myself with B-124 the power cable will not reach the front area of car,
can not put it under the passenger seat, my seats are full electric, and if you have a mercedes you will see the problem and no space... you need a extension cable for power or use a fuse
adaptor for mercedes OEM Smart fuse holder 12v switched live, colour black oem for adding to a spare fuse slot.. or dash cam extension lead and join either up.
probably easier to extend dashcam cable with 10m 3-Core extension cable 22AWG output cable £15 covers all batteries... and leave battery in boot area secure.

Cellink Input Cables
Cellink Output Cables
Mercedes 12v Switched Live Fuse Holder

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S DR900S (1CH or 2CH) 6
Back