Cellink Neo 9 flashing led lights

SNIPE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
BLACKVUE 900X 2 CHANNEL
Hello folks

My Cellink Neo 9 batter backup is no longer working meaning my dash camera stated it was shutting down as it is connected to my dash camera via the balck magic pro as I used it to turn the dash camera on when needed and of when not needed like parked up in my garage.

Anyway, doing a bit of investigation I notice when I turn the neo on from the off position all the led lights flash in sequence Red Green then Blue then the leds just turn off the batter pack is completely drained of any power but now it does not seem to be receiving power the cable is outputting 12V so that’s working before I go to the bother of stripping the car to get at the cabling as I have to do a lot of taking floor trim off the car as I have my neo in the boot of the car which is a lot of work before I do all that is my Neo Cellink Neo 9 dead or defunct or is it a wiring problem, which I would have to ascertain where the problem is.

Just trying to figure out is it the neo or wiring problem. Any help folks will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all who reply

Ok folks got the battery pack working again blown fuse at the fuse box 10Amp changed it and its working again maybe change it to a 15Amp and see if it dosent blow again, if it does I will have to check wiring for a short as that is all it can be. Thanks anyway all sorted.

Back