Cellink neo6 usb ?

thanks DashOto

So I ordered b-124e Expansion, my bad didnt see was expansion so now I had to order also b-124 :) ---> will power my front camera dr 750 probally for 55 hours ( more then needed )

THen I ordered cellink neo6 for power my camera on the back.

I ordered b-112 for power my router. not gonna use router with internal battery, but instead I will use router + usb key 4g

Then I ordered that first link I gave you for recharge at home stuffs, so not gonna put much stress on car alternator.

Hope everything will work :p

Thanks for the help

A little confused as to why you want 3 battery packs.
Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like your set up will be

B-124 connected to your DR750S Front Camera.

I'm confused to what you have in the back for a camera, are you using a different camera than the DR750S rear camera? ('cause the rear camera connects to the front camera for power, thus being connected to the B-124 you'd have up front)
Are you using a different camera for your rear?

I understand having the other battery being a B-112 for the powering of your hotspot.
Definitely a good idea getting a home charger to reduce the stress on your alternator too if you're gonna run a system like this.

on the back im using another 750s 1CH

I wanted full quality front and rear :p

and didnt want a long cable going around all car :p

at home my car is in garage so I need to run this 8 hours maybe during weekend, got all the time to charge it at home when needed

Ah, I understand.

One thing you should be aware of is BlackVue has a monthly subscription cost to hook up two separate cameras to their BlackVue Over The Cloud service (/app).
You can only connect one with the free plan.

Here's a little more info: BlackVue Over the Cloud

Here's a little more info on their plans (all in US pricing)
BlackVue Over the Cloud Plans.png

yeah kinda a robbery I dont understand on such a overpriced cam also overpriced sub plan :p

I can still do a refund for 1 blackvue 750s 1ch

I was thinking to get 1 thinkware so I can use their app too for check live or doesnt work ? Do you suggest me something ? would be nice with remote live view or similar.

Well, getting 1 blackvue and 1 thinkware would eliminate the issue of only being able to see one.
That or using a 2CH blackvue with the rear cam (the rear cam quality vs the 750S is pretty similar, main difference is it only records in 30FPS)

Cloud is better with BlackVue overall though, but if you don't care for videos being uploaded to the cloud, it won't make much of a difference.

Back