Cigarette adapter alternative

For the SG9665GC as long as you leave the in-line square box in place yes. (That's what does the 12V to 5V conversion). My last reply is for the SGZC12RC only.
Sorry for all these questions, if I cut of the cigarette adapter for both SGZC12RC and SG9665GC but keep the in-line square box for SG9665GC can I hardwire to the Vico-Power Plus or will having two cams strain the Vico?
You mentioned that the cams are about 1Amp each and vico has a max of 2Amps.

No need to cut off anything if you're using the Vico-Power plus. It has a female cigarette port. Just get a cig splitter.

No need to cut off anything if you're using the Vico-Power plus. It has a female cigarette port. Just get a cig splitter.
I was hoping to remove some of the bulk in the install and cigarette lighter adapters are relatively bulky.

I was hoping to remove some of the bulk in the install and cigarette lighter adapters are relatively bulky.

There is usually plenty of room under the dashboard. I'm not sure cutting things would save you all that much really unless your space is really that cramped under the dashboard out of sight

Back