Colorado dash cam

knoxco

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Just hard wired an 0801 in my car and am essentially breaking it in to see how it works. Seems to do pretty well, clear enough images and I happily don't have so much dash reflection that I need to add anything to the lens. Court appointed therapist says it might help with my road rage if I know there's a record of everything I do.

(everything in that paragraph is true, except that last sentence)

Just hard wired an 0801 in my car and am essentially breaking it in to see how it works. Seems to do pretty well, clear enough images and I happily don't have so much dash reflection that I need to add anything to the lens. Court appointed therapist says it might help with my road rage if I know there's a record of everything I do.

(everything in that paragraph is true, except that last sentence)

Welcome, knoxco!

welcome to you knoxco.......well the way I read it.....knowing the camera is there is NOT going to help with your road rage.....oh well cant win them all :D ....Nice to see you took the easy route and didnt hard wire a car around an 0801. :(.........Ipol

what part of mile high?

cheers from Arvada
(I used to commute on 36 & 93 before camera regrettably)

Thanks all. I'm currently up in Longmont. I used to drive down past the tech center, pretty much the exit before Castle Rock. Now the commute is a nice short skip to Gunbarrel.

Back