Combining videos - editor

glowdot

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I have two cameras ( front & rear ) in my truck and am having trouble figuring out how to combine sections from both channels to make a single clip.
I am partially computer literate and have installed Openshot in the hope that I could figure out how to take a slice from my rear camera of a car approaching from the rear and overtaking me and appearing in my front camera. So far I have not quite nutted it out.
Would someone here be able to point me to an appropriate free video editor with a matching video tutorial?

Don't know Openshot.

VSDC: http://www.videosoftdev.com/ is quite a good editor, maybe not the simplest but it can do a lot and is easy once you have worked out the basics, plus there are quite a lot of tutorials available.

Do you mean you want to joint two videos as one? Or you need to represent two clips in the same frame?

I have two cameras ( front & rear ) in my truck and am having trouble figuring out how to combine sections from both channels to make a single clip.
I am partially computer literate and have installed Openshot in the hope that I could figure out how to take a slice from my rear camera of a car approaching from the rear and overtaking me and appearing in my front camera. So far I have not quite nutted it out.
Would someone here be able to point me to an appropriate free video editor with a matching video tutorial?

You can try this soft - WinXDVD - there are many different programs. Also there are articles, for example How to compress video
Or this soft I think also will help you - Prism Video Converter Software
Good luck!

Back