Correct Wiring and Settings for Power Hardwire Kit

I have ordered the one posted by cbuddha. So I have a redundant hardwire kit. Just wondering if anyone is using a wire kit that have 11.6V cut-off? Cause I am planning to use that 11.6V wire kit on my old car. But if it is too dangerous of causing my battery drain then I would rather not.

I have ordered the one posted by cbuddha. So I have a redundant hardwire kit. Just wondering if anyone is using a wire kit that have 11.6V cut-off? Cause I am planning to use that 11.6V wire kit on my old car. But if it is too dangerous of causing my battery drain then I would rather not.
If it will reach the cut-off every night then that is not a good idea, if it only gets that low once a month and the battery gets recharged to 100% at some point every month then no need to worry. I don't use parking mode when the car is parked at home, so mine never gets that low unless I forget to turn it off, for that an 11.6V cut-off that is only used for emergencies is fine.

How do you not used parking mode when the power is constantly connected to power unless you turn off the parking mode AND the recording mode. What mode is that called? Off mode?

How do you not used parking mode when the power is constantly connected to power unless you turn off the parking mode AND the recording mode. What mode is that called? Off mode?
B1W cannot detect ACC signal! If you hardwired with your car battery, it will keep recording when car parking!

I'm planning to hook up/install this over the coming weekend on mine.
It will be connected to an ACC-type fuse outlet, as I don't need continuous power and have "G" capability disabled.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B07J3LPVXC

I use a 12V switch to turn the power off when I don't want parking mode, although that is not with my B1W. My B1W is powered from accessory power so turns on with the ignition and off when I open the car door, I never use the B1W for parking.

Need advise please. I am planning to connect my b1w to my 2.1A output battery bank. It says on the manual that I can connect it to 1.5A battery bank to have the parking mode working. Will the 2.1A won’t ruin my b1w? thanks in advance.

Will the 2.1A won’t ruin my b1w?
Working Current for B1W is about 320mah with WiFi on, 2.1A output socket to the camera is okay, but not the best solution to it!

Working Current for B1W is about 320mah with WiFi on, 2.1A output socket to the camera is okay, but not the best solution to it!
thank you. i just want to try it. anyway, what hardwire kit would you recommend?

Same hardware kit as Mini 0906, with drain battery protection feature!

I hooked mine to a battery bank (12k) and left it overnight with wifi ON. Consumed only 20% of the battery bank.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T B1W 1
i69fstop B1W 8
D B1W 37
Back