Corvette passing a bunch of Ferrari's

extraoneya

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
2 Finevu Pros for front & rear
Driving home from Northern Calif., I was hauling a___ down the inland highway.

I came upon about a dozen Ferrari's going in my direction…..well…..ain’t no way a Hot Blooded All American Boy was gonna let a bunch of Italian pretenders show up a 1966 427 Corvette…..so I punched it & made them eat my highly toxic, pre-smog control carbon exhaust belching out of the vette's side-pipes ......

1966 a good year for so many things ;) and i would buy a corvette over a new ferrari any day of the week ( expet for the fjew vette designs i do not like and the fjew Ferraris i can never afford as even the biggest lotto win will not be enuff to pay for them )

To a large extend my car taste is like my music taste, no need to buy the new styff when so much good stuff is made allready :)

haha, you didn't mention that the Ferrari's wheels weren't turning. Good play on words. :D

I think I saw the trailer shake as you went by. I think your American muscle scared the biscotti out of them :D

Thanks guys....I actually thought of gunning it...but there were other cars nearby & I didn't want too come off as a jerk, as I was over the speed limit already.

...did I just write that?...naaa

Back