Crackling sound

I've now tried powering it with a powerbank, no gps mount, and still have noise. Must be something inside the camera that is loose.

Currently we can not confirm if it is caused by the GPS mount.
We only found one camera have this issue due to the MIC short circuit while do quality check, loose the plastic protective case for MIC .

I just received my A129 from OCDTronic/Amazon today - and I plugged it in and have been testing all day. Unfortunately, I have horrible crackling sound in all my videos. It is definitely not usable. In some videos, it only occurs sporadically, in others, it is constant throughout the entire video.

The unfortunate thing is, I've run the cable all through my car now, and have already put the adhesive mounts on the glass. I'm hoping it's a software, not a hardware issue.

I'm also finding that the button presses for menu when switching from Record to Sleep (non Record) are inconsistent. Sometimes the Setup menu comes up - sometimes it does not.

Finally, I find the constant beeping/warning when the system is in Sleep/Non-record mode - extremely annoying. Either it needs to be made softer, turned off, or something - because it's annoying hearing it when I'm trying to access the setup menu.

I'm hoping between Viofo/OCDtronic this can get resolved.

Venture

Or contact vifio support, and get a replacement. They are super great.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CaptnEric A129 / 129 Duo 21
Back