Crazy driver looking for trouble.

DarthMaul

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dash Cam
DCTeam, VIOFO A129 Duo
This happened somewhere on a highway in Hungary. I was on the 3rd lane which was about to finish, so I waited for a good moment to move to the second lane. I accelerated a bit because I saw some 50 meters gap between cars ahead, when this white van appears out of nowhere forcing me out of the 2nd lane which I almost joined. At that time I didn't know how he got there since like less than a second before it was all clear. After I honked and avoided him, he ran into 3rd lane and braked quite hard, like looking for trouble. If I didn't accelerate I think he would hit me.
The van shows up at 0:56 - he moved from 3rd lane right to emegency lane, overtaking everybody at about 150 km/h, then almost hit me.

O my :eek:
I hope those people are not going to grace Denmark with a visit in their summer break,,,,, if they do, do remember foreigners pay cash at once here for fines.

He was really moving. Very dangerous when there are so many cars around you.

Some people seem to be looking for an excuse to 'blow up' on someone else- I think the white van was one of them :mad: And some think their larger vehicle means they can 'push people around' too :( I will admit to sometimes using my workvan's huge mass as a tool on the road, but only in maintaining my place and not letting others illegally do as they please on the roads ;) I act as if I don't see them (although I do) and we both know that I'm doing nothing wrong so they back off :LOL:

People with anger problems should be restricted to being passengers only; they are unfit to be in charge of anything with the potential to harm others!

Phil

Back