Rainy Commute & Crazy LA Drivers

BlazinBob

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR500GW-HD
Had an interesting drive in this morning, including a spin-out in front of me, and no more than two minutes later someone driving with no lights on in the rain. I could have shown so much more, just from this morning's drive!

Watch the #3 or #4 lane as the freeway starts to curve left. Infiniti QX50 loses control. No contact with anything that I could tell. Fortunately, I was able to stop and no one tagged me as I did:

Watch the far right lane:

Only way I saw the Sentra was his turn signal and then reflectors and reflective plate. Did he at least have DRLs?
Nope, I checked as I passed him since that is usually the case - the car was completely dark! He entered the freeway just as the clip begins, you can see his left turn signal blinking as he merges. I watched him drive stealth for about ten seconds after passing him, then he finally turned his lights on. :confused:

The last couple of work days last week were filled with people doing stupid things. I watched a woman driving a Lexus and weaving in lanes, taking an off ramp, then abruptly re-entering the freeway between large, orange road construction cones. As I drove by I could see she had the visor down and was using the mirror to apply makeup! It didn't seem to bother her that she just drove off-and-on the freeway. :mad:

Today have been all day fog here, but not really thick in my book, but never the less it prompted way more people to have their fog lights on, even here in town where with the 50 km/h speed limit it is no way needed.

I dident even feel a need to turn my rear fog lights on, oncoming cars you could see headlights 150 Meters away.

Back