Custom iTracker firmware - No sound/bootscreen

focus looks to be set a little closer than ideal, not by much, I don't think it's a deal breaker and maybe not worth the hassle of returning unless you bought it locally

It would be an Amazon return. Will also try a class 10 card in it tomorrow on the off chance that helps.

can't see it being any different but if you've tried what you can from your end that's about all you can do and return is the only option I guess

what firmware version is it?

Thank you for sharing.

I'm going to try the 18mbps version later.
I will try EV +1.3. Do you have WDR on?

Thank you for sharing.

I'm going to try the 18mbps version later.
I will try EV +1.3. Do you have WDR on?

I do have WDR on at the moment. I've turned it down to + 1.0 EV as it was blowing some number plates out if the Sun was in the right place. WDR appears better than the original firmwares, but you still get a bit of a cartoonish effect, on trees for example

if you need to return it then I'd think you're going to need to put your original firmware version back on
Or at least a non-modified one :)

Good afternoon, I have a question, the interface language comes in German and if failing the ability to change the menu by the English, because I imagine that is not Spanish.
Some video or image of that option ???

"Sprache" is what you're looking for

No, forgive my translation.
Looking for a firmware in conditions, which is in sleep mode the camera in the garage and recorded correctly when it detects motion and then time stops and indicates the characteristics of the camera.

This firmware say it works well, but is in German and not whether it is possible to put the menu in English.

If another firmware most recommended me communicate.

Thank you.

I did a update today with this version. I opened all menu options until to find language options. It has english.

Just find "SPRACHE" which means language. Set it To "English"

Just find "SPRACHE" which means language. Set it To "English"

Ahhhhhh .... I now understand the translator already knew I was doing something wrong.
They were mixing things up, I understood
Thank you very much.

I've modified the stock iTracker (20140804) [1 card] firmware with @Tobi@s's A7 tool with the following changes:

I have a no-name 0803 which is working ok with the "native" firmware (wich is 20140826 from http://dc.p-mc.eu/0803/firmware).

With this modified fimware (18 Mbit/s version) the G-sensor does not work correctly: Registrator Viewer shows no G data.
If I load a mov file with a generic player (e.g. VLC, Media Player Classic) the subtitle track is there, but the G-sensor data does not change at all.

I have a no-name 0803 which is working ok with the "native" firmware (wich is 20140826 from http://dc.p-mc.eu/0803/firmware).

With this modified fimware (18 Mbit/s version) the G-sensor does not work correctly: Registrator Viewer shows no G data.
If I load a mov file with a generic player (e.g. VLC, Media Player Classic) the subtitle track is there, but the G-sensor data does not change at all.

Have you turned the G sensor on in the settings menu. I believe it is set to Off by default on the iTracker ones... Works fine on Registrator Viewer for me

This firmware is working very well for me and I'd like to re-iterate my thanks. A minor thing I have noticed (and I mean it as very minor) is that on switch off (whether automatically on switching off the engine, or when pressing the power button), a "Low Battery" warning message is always displayed. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Have you turned the G sensor on in the settings menu. I believe it is set to Off by default on the iTracker ones... Works fine on Registrator Viewer for me

You are right, it was turned off.
I did not realize that "G-SENSOR SENSITIVE" even has a setting to turn it off.
Sorry for my blunder!

I noticed the menu has the item "SENSOR FLIP" which turns the picture upside-down. Seems the only firmware to have this setting so far...

This firmware is working very well for me and I'd like to re-iterate my thanks. A minor thing I have noticed (and I mean it as very minor) is that on switch off (whether automatically on switching off the engine, or when pressing the power button), a "Low Battery" warning message is always displayed. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Tried both ways and no battery warning seen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Falsificator Mini 0803 48
Back