Cut me off in traffic? I'll stab your tire (@0:30) - [2:10]

Lol, in Russia its like in the jungle everone does whatever they want knowing no one will go after them. :D

The wild wild east.

Sounds like the driver of the car with the dash cam gave the driver of the truck their phone number so they could get a copy of the video to the truck driver. Maybe the knife nut will get his just rewards!

Too bad the tire didn't shoot out a burst of air and knife guy went flying.

My friend use a cordless drill, and if he is really mad he drill the sidewall, and if he is in a good moode he drill the thread where it can be repaired.

My friend often drill tires as he live in a place where other ppl insist on parking on his land, and move around on this trailers to make room for ther car.

And my friend drill all 4 tires if he is really mad :D

No his name is Jan, only car vandalisem i have done was as a school kid playing chiken with 3 lanes of traffic and some times tear off a mirror as they hit us standing on the lines dividing the 3 lanes of traffic.

To this day i still dont get none of us was killed or caused a major accident when we ran out in front of all those cars :rolleyes:

Right here was where we played chiken, 50 M or so past the 60 sign, further in the back is a light witch accumulated a lot of cars for us to run around between.
77827706.jpg

Behind the trees on the left is the soccer field belonging to my school where i spent so many bad days as a kid

Bloke I used to work with carried a small pair of scissors in his door pocket. Anyone who parked way too close would come back to find 2 flat tyres. The sharp point scissors, apparently, went through the sidewalls a treat.

normal car tires typically hold 30-35 psi (1.9-2.3 atmospheres). bus and heavy truck tires often have 70-90 psi (4.8-6.1 atm), and sometimes even 120 PSI (8.2 atm). not surprised that guy in the second clip got blown away.

Some of my company's trucks have 125 psi (rated tire capacity wasn't high enough to handle the load-- more air pressure gets us the load handling ability we needed). We had to upgrade the shop air compressors to handle those, plus we have special letters from the tire manufacturer allowing us to run those tires over capacity.

i've seen an air hose end tear open, leaving the metal quick-disconnect still partly attached. that hose only delivered 90 psi. while the hose was flying around like crazy, it hit a few cars in the shop and dented doors and fenders - lucky it didn't bust any windows. everyone got the hell away from it because with that chunk of metal on the end (quick-disconnect) it could really have hurt someone. thankfully there was a main shutoff valve right on the output of the compressor, after the drier, so we only had to wait for the air in the pipes and other hoses to run out before the hose fell back down. if it hadn't been there, we would have had to wait for ~500 gallons of compressed air to blow out.

I have powder painted gear for pressure testing airplane and truck tires, that was some heavy stuff, and so it should be cuz when those go off its like a couple of sticks of dynamite.

Back