Cute girls, and then the BMW turn up

Very 'scenic' area. :D(y)
Actually yes. Its on the Unesco world heritage list and hordes of Japanese and Chinese tourists flock to see the scenery. (Kinderdijk windmills)

???????????????

Actually yes. Its on the Unesco world heritage list and hordes of Japanese and Chinese tourists flock to see the scenery. (Kinderdijk windmills)
I didn't realize that when I made my comment. That's one of many sites on my 'bucket list' of places to visit while I'm still around. (y) Unfortunately the list is already longer than my remaining lifetime (and finances) are able to accommodate and I keep adding to it. :(

What about the atmosphere? Was it like a museum, you are supposed to walk and look around, but not allowed to touch anything? :D

I didn't realize that when I made my comment. That's one of many sites on my 'bucket list' of places to visit while I'm still around. (y)

Here's a taste:
Dashcam:
qHZWgog.jpg

Nex6:
8EXroAT.jpg

I didn't realize that when I made my comment. That's one of many sites on my 'bucket list' of places to visit while I'm still around. (y) Unfortunately the list is already longer than my remaining lifetime (and finances) are able to accommodate and I keep adding to it. :(

This is why we have google street view :D I've been all over the world without getting out of bed. the only issue is, it all smells the same :D

Recorded another BMW waving the Bavarian flag in my face today.

Recorded another BMW waving the Bavarian flag in my face today.
"That brand of car, and the people that drive it".

Perhaps says more about Street Guardian dashcam users than anything else. Please let us know when you drive by another cute girl.

Well in all fairness a little later on same drive i had a Merc 320 or something behind me and eventually passing me in a move worthy of a BMW driver.
But one thing is for sure, the bulbs in his headlights was NOT the ones that was supposed to be in there.
Got on the side of him and eyeballed him, and there was no doubt, he was the same kind of person i use to be and hung around with.

Tacos de ojo :)
I noticed I'm the only one who liked what you wrote and in the language you wrote it in your post, and I'll just leave it at that, if you know what I mean. :censored:

"That brand of car, and the people that drive it".

Perhaps says more about Street Guardian dashcam users than anything else.
I'm not a SG dashcam user and I also say the same about 99% of BMW drivers.

Made me think of you, you dirty old Dane!

O yeah that would trigger a giggity or two from me, in your little open car she would probably have heard me

If it wouldn't collide with name i would change my avatar from Brian to Glen Quagmire, but Brian it is and always have been.

O yeah that would trigger a giggity or two from me, in your little open car she would probably have heard me

If it wouldn't collide with name i would change my avatar from Brian to Glen Quagmire, but Brian it is and always have been.
:D

Change your own name to Quagmire? :D (big fan of family guy myself too)

Still thinking of you, bro!

I always wonder if they've seen the cam in the back of my car when sat in traffic, mine's not very discreet

Back