Dangerous truck driving

sone983

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Dash Cam
Yi dashcam,VIOFO WR 1
Truck driver didnt pick lane in time and no direction indicator were on for vehicles behind him to know where is he going,he let me pass him when hes realized whats he done and give me a short horn sign when I was turning on the parking lot

why was everyone going right through the red light at 0:35?
There is a green light condition arrow,which means you can go but with caution,carefully.On the traffic light on the right side,not on the one above.

WOW .. I saw some PP driving there ...

P .... i ,,,,, s ...... s Poor !

Not sure the truck driver was at fault. From what I could see the road marking in the truckers lane points straight across or turn left. Not very clear so I could be wrong but if the truck driver is a stranger in the area then I think he can be forgiven for being in the wrong lane.

upload_2017-6-12_15-25-56.png

Not sure the truck driver was at fault. From what I could see the road marking in the truckers lane points straight across or turn left. Not very clear so I could be wrong but if the truck driver is a stranger in the area then I think he can be forgiven for being in the wrong lane.

View attachment 31515
You have a point,truck driver is stranger in the area and lane which he was in is fir straight and left only,but he didnt give any sign that he's going to the right(slightly right),he should look at his side rear view mirror at all time,especually when he's going to change lanes.

Back