Dash Cam missing frames

Gentlemen,
I now realize what the problem is.
A few days ago I had a problem with my monitor and I had to install my back-up video card.
I now have a new Dell monitor but I did not re-install my main video card.
So I conclude the problem is that my back-up video card is not suited to this task.

Upon reviewing the file I have uploaded I am sure you will confirm my conclusion.
Thank you for your comments and suggestion, specially Pier28 comment on the video graphics.
My best,
Persio.

jokiin and Pier28,

I am using the original mount that came with the camera.
Can you recommend a better option?
I saw several review videos on the DOD LS430W in YouTube and the mount seems to be exactly like that on the Rollei. Is it possible to by a spare mount for the DOD camera so that I can try it on my Rollei?
Persio.

jokiin and Pier28,

I am using the original mount that came with the camera.
Can you recommend a better option?
I saw several review videos on the DOD LS430W in YouTube and the mount seems to be exactly like that on the Rollei. Is it possible to by a spare mount for the DOD camera so that I can try it on my Rollei?
Persio.

I looked up photos seems to take the same T-Bracket as the Panorama G.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pier28,
I measured the T mount for the Rollei and it measures 8 x 14 mm (the large rectangular top of the T) and the slit (the width of the vertical part of the T) is 2 mm.
Can you please confirm the measurements on the Panorama G T-Bracket?

EHAId6Sl.jpg

VHKM2lel.jpg

Pier28,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post these images. They are very illustrative.
I will try to make a more precise measurement of my mount tomorrow.
Best regards,
Persio.

Pier28,
I decided to give it a try and ordered (from Pier28) the suction cup mount you recommended.
Thanks once again,
Persio.

Back