Dash Cam recommendations?

If that doesn't work out for me, I'll invest in another dash cam. When I get to Florida, I'll post a test footage. :)

The guy clearly states in his first post that he is looking to spend $50-100 dollars.

True, but many people will want to graduate to a more long term solution/solid appliance after they gain experience with their a starter cam.
I started out with the Mini 0801 last year and couldn't count on it long term. I couldn't depend on it 24/7, would hate to know the video is missing after a moment of truth event. Maybe the firmware is a bit better in 2014 but I know the factories and components used vary wildly. (very fragmented product)

Respectfully, that seems rather presumptuous and seems more about promoting your product at every opportunity than respecting the OP's stated needs and desires.

Respectfully, that seems rather presumptuous and seems more about promoting your product at every opportunity than respecting the OP's stated needs and desires.

The spamminess is not intentional, just wanted to recommend a dashcam with strong feedback from DCT forum members, but agree with you, it's best to focus on OP post about 50-100 usd price range. We'll be more careful in future, and slower down a bit. ;) Thanks for pointing out this out. (overly excited/motivated as a new company too)

Hi there, so... here is a follow up. I recently got paid, so I yet again got another dash cam. So now I have two. I was going to do this anyways, one for the front and back. I got the G1W. I read a story about it here: http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-dash-cam/ it was on sale on eBay. It was originally $77 but I got it for $38. It was 50% off.

Back