Dash Cam Reviewers

Is it just sensor calibration for the video to fix that?
No,may be it is more complicated,but we will try to find out the reason.It use the same chipset as #26.But the vedio quality not as good as #26 camera.
We must admit it and improve it.

You wouldn't be the first that wasn't familiar with the term, their engineers would understand though

If.. I can ask a question? Is anyone aware of any generic WiFi programs that will connect a dash cam to a PC? I recently purchase the BlackVue 650 1CH, based in large part because of its WiFi. But.. it seems that the BlackVue PC program is not designed to connect.. and the smartphone app is seriously short of features.
While the WiFi is turned on (on the BlackVue650) my Windows7 can connect.. but unfortunately that is all I can do. Which means having to take out the micro memory stick .. place it in my adapter.. and insert it in my laptop or desk computer.. which given my nimble fingers and position of the camera.. and that my glasses don't focus well when looking close up and up.. is a pain.

If.. I can ask a question? Is anyone aware of any generic WiFi programs that will connect a dash cam to a PC? I recently purchase the BlackVue 650 1CH, based in large part because of its WiFi. But.. it seems that the BlackVue PC program is not designed to connect.. and the smartphone app is seriously short of features.
While the WiFi is turned on (on the BlackVue650) my Windows7 can connect.. but unfortunately that is all I can do. Which means having to take out the micro memory stick .. place it in my adapter.. and insert it in my laptop or desk computer.. which given my nimble fingers and position of the camera.. and that my glasses don't focus well when looking close up and up.. is a pain.
This question will do better in the black vue forum. https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/forums/blackvue.6/

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps.. but am hoping for a non BlackVue solution as the one BlackVue provides is not very good.

I understand and sympathize. I wrote a script to make working with the files from my blacksys cf100 easier since the blacksys software was crap. My point was that you'll have better luck with other blackvue users, and may find something not made by blackvue but which works with it in those forums.

We'd love to send out some Dash Cams to review,

We are the official seller of "Discovery Adventures" Dashcam in US/EU, it has a relationship with US "Adventures Channel", we think it is worthly to be reviewed in this forum, if someone is interested (US/UK users is recommended), simply PM me or send an email to iegeek@hotmail.com

Thanks and good luck !

From what I understand, the Discovery Adventures dash cam is the exact same camera as the Anytek A2 dash cam.
Its a re-branded product.

That being said, the specs on it look pretty good.

- Ambarella A7LA50 Chip + OV4689 Sensor
- Super HD 2304 x 1296P

Only part I don't like is the 32GB max limit of the sdcard but... its what most people use any how.

HTB1RUvmHVXXXXaUXpXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg

Back