Dashcam GPS Viewer Android App

Have you been satisfied with the GPS Cam application?

• Yes, nice application

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No, failed application

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay the app can not see the sd card in adapter, but the phone can and play the files fine, but the app can only see the internal phone memory and the micro sd card inside the phone.
I will not try in the tablet.

Yes tablet work fine, but thats only the Street guardian adapter plugged strait into tablet, going into the phone via the USB - C OTG adapter do not work for me.

Phone UMI Z android 6.0
Tablet Asus Android 5.1

Byt i think its the app on the phone, cuz just using the phone player can play the files just fine, but with app i cant even see the files.
The errors for the tablet will be corrected in the near future.

just some further feedback on some other things I tried on another phone (Motorola G4+ Android 7.0)

the app couldn't see the OTG card reader, the phones built in file browser could see the files on the OTG card reader and once I copied the files to the MicroSD card in the phone the app could then view the files no problem

VLC played the files with sound, playback from the app had no sound, the same files played with sound on the phone I was testing on yesterday (Huawei Mate 7 Android 4.4.2)

just some further feedback on some other things I tried on another phone (Motorola G4+ Android 7.0)

the app couldn't see the OTG card reader, the phones built in file browser could see the files on the OTG card reader and once I copied the files to the MicroSD card in the phone the app could then view the files no problem

VLC played the files with sound, playback from the app had no sound, the same files played with sound on the phone I was testing on yesterday (Huawei Mate 7 Android 4.4.2)
The voice problem is only in the Street Guardian. Not on other dashcam. We will try to fix it.

[QUOTE = "alexsoll, posta: 321679, üye: 1266"] Rus müşterileri için ekle Yandex haritaları (RegistratorViewer'deki gibi)

apTqR.jpg
[/ALINTI]

add for Russian customers Yandex maps (as in RegistratorViewer)

apTqR.jpg
Hi Alexsoll, We wanted to add the application yandex map but there were some problems. We need your help. We sent an e-mail to the related mail account.

Hi Alexsoll, We wanted to add the application yandex map but there were some problems. We need your help. We sent an e-mail to the related mail account.
I answered you by e-mail

I was wondering ?

Is it worth it as a feature to have a button in the app, so you could press it at any time and have the current map location opened in google street view ?

Can confirm it is now working with the JooVuu X files, thanks!

the file played fine on the Huawei phone, not a file problem, that's the screenshot I took from our file

on the Lenovo Tab7 there was no option to choose the memory card so I couldn't get to the directory to load the file, when I choose select new file it just went straight to the tablet memory, no option to selct the memory card like I had on the Huawei phone, also the bottom of the text was cutoff in the display, here's a screenshot to show what I mean

View attachment 29565
Hello, we have released the current version of GPSCAM. We edited GPSCam for tablets. You will be able to open your videos using the file manager on the tablet. For this we have added an option to the application. Also yandex map has been added.

I didn't expect that so quickly.
Great.
Hello, we have released the current version of GPSCam. We edited GPSCam for tablets. You will be able to open your videos using the file manager on the tablet. For this we have added an option to the application. Also yandex map has been added. But we could not create lines on the map. We will try to fix this.

Can confirm it is now working with the JooVuu X files, thanks!
Use in your good days. Soon we'll add an option to remove ads from the app.

Hello, we have released the current version of GPSCAM. We edited GPSCam for tablets. You will be able to open your videos using the file manager on the tablet. For this we have added an option to the application. Also yandex map has been added.

tested and working now, select this option then use a file manager to browse the files, once you find the file click on it and select GPScam as the app to open the file with and you're good to go

Damn you, this is not working in favor of me waiting as long as possible with upgrading my failing win CE headunit in my car with a new android headunit.

Anyways my financial situation still trump any wishes i might have, but now i am going yamma yamma yaaaaama aligning my chakras in a desperate effort to make tonight's 120 million lottery pot find its way to my bank account.

A little more praying and i am sure i will get a mail from the peoples christian church of Denmark asking "why you quit us when you pray so hard" :D

Glad to see it support A118/A119/A119S.

Glad to see it support A118/A119/A119S.

So far so good, off to a good start for a long awaited gps dashcam playback android app for direct playback off the card. VIOFO, Street Guardian, JooVuu X (and many more to come in time I'm sure)

So far so good, off to a good start for a long awaited gps dashcam playback android app for direct playback off the card. VIOFO, Street Guardian, JooVuu X (and many more to come in time I'm sure)
We want the application to support more dashcam. But we need help in this regard. We need original videos that contain GPS data from different model dashcams in order for the application to support more dashcam. If your video is not supported by the app, send it to me. The video must be original and contain gps data. Upload your video to any file upload service and send the link to gpscamvideo@gmail.com. Specify the dashcam model and branding.

Back