Dashcam GPS Viewer Android App

Have you been satisfied with the GPS Cam application?

• Yes, nice application

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No, failed application

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
add for Russian customers Yandex maps (as in RegistratorViewer)

apTqR.jpg
Thank you for your suggestion. We are planning different map options in the near future.

I downloaded the video you sent. We developed the practice according to the northern parallels and the eastern meridians. We'll update the app based on the coordinates in the videos you send. We will solve this problem as soon as possible and inform you.

thanks, that explains the missing map and the track going in the wrong direction, look forward to see the update, nice work

got the update from the playstore just now and can confirm the mapping is working now
If the video is not supported by the application, send it to me.

If the video is not supported by the application, send it to me.

video is working, I just promoted it now on our Facebook page, a lot of people have asked for an Android player

we do have some new model cameras coming so will send you samples from those if they don't play

a few bugs I have noticed and some suggestions

the video will flicker when the map position is updating, the map detail shows inside the video when this happens

the map does not move when the vehicle moves beyond what is shown on screen so have to manually move the map position, not a big problem but it would be nice if the vehicle position stayed in the center of the map window and the map moved (like a GPS navigation device does)

would be good also to be able to set a map preference to always up so that the map follows the same view as the car

when you open the program it seems if you have opened a menu previously the font changes colour, the font seems to change to light grey colour and is very hard to see against the white background

still can't browse the memory card on the Lenovo Tab7 so can't open the files

video is working, I just promoted it now on our Facebook page, a lot of people have asked for an Android player

we do have some new model cameras coming so will send you samples from those if they don't play

a few bugs I have noticed and some suggestions

the video will flicker when the map position is updating, the map detail shows inside the video when this happens

the map does not move when the vehicle moves beyond what is shown on screen so have to manually move the map position, not a big problem but it would be nice if the vehicle position stayed in the center of the map window and the map moved (like a GPS navigation device does)

would be good also to be able to set a map preference to always up so that the map follows the same view as the car

when you open the program it seems if you have opened a menu previously the font changes colour, the font seems to change to light grey colour and is very hard to see against the white background

still can't browse the memory card on the Lenovo Tab7 so can't open the files
Thank you for your suggestions. We have now released Beta version of the app. We will develop according to the recommendations of the users.

Thank you for your suggestions. We have now released Beta version of the app. We will develop according to the recommendations of the users.

great work, look forward to see it develop, a lot of people have been asking for this for a long time, I think it can be very successful

great work, look forward to see it develop, a lot of people have been asking for this for a long time, I think it can be very successful
Examine the options section of the application. There are some features you want.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-08-23-47-17.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-08-23-47-17.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 17
@Discus no maps

apSYC.jpg

settings

apSZg.jpg

apSZF.jpg

apSZN.jpg
Hi alexsoll. Our application is new and in development. If your video is not supported by the application, send it to me.The video must be original and contain gps data. Upload your video to any file upload service and send the link to gpscamvideo@gmail.com You specifying the model and brand of the dashcam. Also, We will also add a yandexmap to the application shortly.

The application opens these videos. Do you have an other wishes other than Yandexmap? We will also try to improve the sound problem.Screenshot_2017-03-09-18-58-38.png

Yes, now everything is fine.
Waiting Yandex maps
advertising is annoying

6299710b3d3f.png

Attachments

• 2017-03-09 21-18-01.PNG
    2017-03-09 21-18-01.PNG
    667 KB · Views: 19
  • 2017-03-09 21-18-57.PNG
    2017-03-09 21-18-57.PNG
    624.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I will try this on my tablet, sadly i can not do on my phone as i dont have a USB C OTG reader.

BUT ! micro USB i do have on the tablet and OTG reader i also just gotten :cool:

Okay scratch some of that, i found a USB C OTG adapter, and into it fit a SG accessory :cool:
But it is somewhat of a Lego setup, but it work :)

OTG_mayhem_big_thumb.jpg

Okay the app can not see the sd card in adapter, but the phone can and play the files fine, but the app can only see the internal phone memory and the micro sd card inside the phone.
I will not try in the tablet.

Yes tablet work fine, but thats only the Street guardian adapter plugged strait into tablet, going into the phone via the USB - C OTG adapter do not work for me.

Phone UMI Z android 6.0
Tablet Asus Android 5.1

Byt i think its the app on the phone, cuz just using the phone player can play the files just fine, but with app i cant even see the files.

Back