Dashcam NL (dutch dashcam)

Dashcam NL

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Watch this great video!

The driver had a flat tire and see what happens!
The driver is unharmed.

Subscribe my youtube channel for more...

Last edited:
Another one. This is a compilation of bad drivers.

In the first video, why didn't the red van guy slow down more? He just continued at his speed. The big truck slowed down, didn't have a choice though.

I think the driver was in shock. After the crash i stopped the car to help the guy but the red car drove further.

Neeee grandma :eek:

You should be old enuff to know better than to bicycle like that.

in that first video, i was impressed that whatever was on the trailer actually stayed on the trailer, and that it didn't flip over, though it looked like the van came close to flipping but then the trailer actually pushed it back upright. very lucky nobody was hurt and that there were no other vehicles involved.

in the US, bicyclists have the same rights as a normal vehicle when on the road - you have to yield to them as if they were a car.

that old chevy van really showed you, didn't he? peeling out like that? wow i was so impressed that he could spin one tire in the rain! :rolleyes:

I almost got two accidents this week!
Both drivers were playing with their smartphones....:mad::mad:

What camera is that? I hate when folks do that though. Just yesterday I had a van overtake me and then immediately pull in front, brake, and then pull to the left to leave the motorway when there was nothing behind me.

What camera is that? I hate when folks do that though. Just yesterday I had a van overtake me and then immediately pull in front, brake, and then pull to the left to leave the motorway when there was nothing behind me.
It's an Ambarella A7 1080p camera!
906231_1854316585.html

How to transport plywood in the Netherlands!

hehe :) i wonder if he get enuff speed he will take off.

People do that in USA. They also carry a mattress or two home from Ikea like that also.

i see nothing wrong here. the vehicle actually had a proper roof rack between the plywood and the actual roof of the car, and the wood was tied down.

when i bought some prefab cabinets to install in my living room, they didn't all fit in the back of the van, so i had to tie two of them to the roof rack.

of course, that's nothing compared to the stuff i've towed behind my miata/mx5... this one was a light load. :)
Mvc-184s.jpg

Back