dashcam supplier recommendation

peter2406

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Earlier this year, I bought the Mini 0805 from Combi Marketing. I have contacted them on three ocasions
needing explanations and guidance on technical matters, which I find difficult ( I am over 65 and not well up
on modern technology) Each time , I spoke to Lee and each time, he was brilliant. Very patient with me
and explained things so very well. Each time my problems were solved straight away.
After sales service does not come any better than this !

After sales service does not come any better than this !

All very commendable, but you find out how good the service really is when the product develops a fault, & you want a replacement or repair or refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
All very commendable, but you find out how good the service really is when the product develops a fault, & you want a replacement or repair or refund.

Hi Russ331,

Like you say, all companies appear to offer excellent service, but it's only when something breaks that you really find out how good they really are, so in terms of Combi after-sales service I award 10 out of 10.

Have to say that when my original 0806 broke literally a a few days after purchase which I had purchased from Combi I phoned them up using their landline (so no silly email ticket crap), and spoke to Lee who asked me to send the defective unit back to him, which I did, and credit due, a new 0806 unit dropped through my letter-box a few days later, which I am pleased to say, has been 100% reliable.

I cannot fault Lee at Combi whatsoever, he took his time to go through the possible reasons for the faults with me, then when it was decided the problem wasn't repairable he asked me to send it back for a replacement.

Back