Dashcam Viewer software for Mac: beta testers wanted

Wow! Great software, I try it and 5 minutes later send you payment for the full version, you need more publicity!!

Gracias, @starman! Yeah, I probably should do some advertising but right now I'm relying solely on word of mouth (positive words or reviews such as yours really help! ;-). Also, you won't find embedded advertising in Dashcam Viewer. I refuse to clutter my program with that garbage.

John

John, watching WWDC (Apple's developer conference) news this week, I can't help but think that you have a lot of great opportunities. They cite 4,000 new APIs or so with OS X Yosemite and iOS 8. Some thoughts I had are the new dropbox-like, iCloud storage, the ability to swipe from Mac and 'toss' the application to the iOS device; and vice-versa, and other such things. Also the new Swift programming language, replacing ObjC it appears to a large degree. Session videos are and will continue to be posted here: https://developer.apple.com/videos/wwdc/2012/

John, watching WWDC (Apple's developer conference) news this week, I can't help but think that you have a lot of great opportunities. They cite 4,000 new APIs or so with OS X Yosemite and iOS 8. Some thoughts I had are the new dropbox-like, iCloud storage, the ability to swipe from Mac and 'toss' the application to the iOS device; and vice-versa, and other such things. Also the new Swift programming language, replacing ObjC it appears to a large degree. Session videos are and will continue to be posted here: https://developer.apple.com/videos/wwdc/2012/

@boilers, yeah I'm pretty jazzed about the Yosemite and iOS8 announcements. The Finder-like iCloud interface should make it easier to transfer, store and access large files, such as dashcam movies. I took a look at the Swift language and it is MUCH nicer than Obj-C. It combines the best of a number of languages. We should expect to see a flurry of new apps now that this programmer-friendly language will be the language of choice for iOS development.

John

Back