Dashcam with a permanently turned on LED light ? I like that my dashcam can be seen easily from outside, especially when parked.

Reaction score
Country
United States
hello,

I am looking for a dashcam with a permanently turned on LED light, I like that my dashcam can be seen easily from outside, especially when parked.

Can you tell me which dashcam you own that has a light always ON when the device is connected to power ?

Thank you.

Can't answer your question but for the most part what you're looking for is probably a bad idea because the light will reflect off the glass and seriously affect the video possibly making it all but useless.

hello,

I am looking for a dashcam with a permanently turned on LED light, I like that my dashcam can be seen easily from outside, especially when parked.

Can you tell me which dashcam you own that has a light always ON when the device is connected to power ?

Thank you.
I think some of the Thinkware or BlackVue cameras have a red LED that is visible from outside, to indicate that it is recording

I think some of the Thinkware or BlackVue cameras have a red LED that is visible from outside, to indicate that it is recording

I already have a good one but need a second one that is plugged in a Powerbank to show its light 24 hours. So I need a cheap one. Thank you.

Back