Ddpai m6 plus

What iPhone model is giving you the problem? I also don’t have liveview on my iPhone 6 Plus. However, I can connect my iPad for liveview. As a workaround, I now use my iPad’s liveview to aim my camera. That’s the only time I need Liveview anyways.

I had similar problems and thought it was the camera. My brother linked his newer iPhone to it and it worked perfectly. I wiped my iPhone a few weeks ago and reinstalled my apps and everything is fine now. My phone had 22gb of rubbish on it (says "other" when I looked at the memory storage) and I think these files were causing my phone to run slow.

I have the same problem when it used to work fine

I’m using an iPhone X with ios12 and the latest version of ddpai app. I even tried the Youmera app. But to no avail. I reset the M6+ and re linked it but still no live video. I even used contact cleaner on the power connector incase there was a power problem.

I’ve tried airplane mode and deleted the WiFi connection and re paired but it looks like the M6+ is defective

turn your mobile data off then it works

turn your mobile data off then it works

Wow at last a solution that works. Thank you so much

Strange that they changed that as it used to work fine with no need to disable data. The other odd think is that once it connected I re enabled data and it continued to work. I guess I’ll need to do this work around each time unless they fix it in an app update

Wow at last a solution that works. Thank you so much

Strange that they changed that as it used to work fine with no need to disable data. The other odd think is that once it connected I re enabled data and it continued to work. I guess I’ll need to do this work around each time unless they fix it in an app update

I had same problem ,used to be a good cam , now not so sure I cannot update the software on mine now

What iPhone model is giving you the problem? I also don’t have liveview on my iPhone 6 Plus. However, I can connect my iPad for liveview. As a workaround, I now use my iPad’s liveview to aim my camera. That’s the only time I need Liveview anyways.
turn off mobile date on phone

I had same problem ,used to be a good cam , now not so sure I cannot update the software on mine now

The M6+ is now obsolete and no longer supported it’s been removed from their website. Not sure why as like you I thought it was a very good dash cam

Back