Direct Wi-Fi download to phone's internal storage?

Hal1

Reaction score
Country
United States
I asked about this on the general discussion board, but I thought I'd ask here, the A129 plus forum. Sorry for the double posts but I thought it might be more appropriate here...

Can someone verify that the a129 plus can dl the videos directly to my phone's storage - as opposed to being saved on the app. That is, I can use file explorer and an appropriate player on my phone (not within the app, or locate the files with a file explorer on my phone to upload the files to google Drive.

I'm guessing some average Amazon buyers (and I am one of the) may be a little less sophisticated, as some of the reviews said that direct wi-fi download to the phone is not an option, while other say yes the app will indeed actually put the files on your phone's internal storage.

Yay or nay?

Edit: Side note, the app looks almost identical to the Aukey app which was not able to dl the file on to my phone. 'dunno

Last edited:
What type of phone do you use? Then we can give you a detailed answer, I already gave you the basic answer so no point repeating that.

I don’t know about Aukey, but I do know that the apps are not the same.

Android - Pixel 5

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
collins4u A129 Plus / A129 Plus Duo 11