Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hello

I have 3 0805 with different firmware

With 2 I have no problem
No. 1 with stock firmware since 2015 (quite old) - no problem
No. 2 with stock firmware 201601 - no problem
No. 3 last purchase with stock firmware 201512 and updated now to 201607 to see if this solve the problem (but it don't solve)

They are all true 0805 not 0803

The last one shows a casual flickering on the display when recording connected to gps unit

The flickering is casual (like if video is not showing for a fraction of second and the return back immediately)

The 3 units have the same settings (at least form what I remember)

The recorded video is absolutely clean no flickering is recorded

If the unit is switched on without power supply the diaplay shows the same casual flickering also when not recording or when recording

MicroSD card is same model and brand and size on all 3 units (64 Gb samsung)
I tested also MicroSD with h2testw and it say it's OK

Really strange anyone have an idea about what is the problem?

Last edited:
I had 1 unit. Has flicker on screen. It's the faulty one and i have to return it to factory.
Unless you can return it, you has to live with it. It's a electronic issue.

I had 1 unit. Has flicker on screen. It's the faulty one and i have to return it to factory.
Unless you can return it, you has to live with it. It's a electronic issue.

I purchased the unit (as other ones) from a chinese seller that sell on amazon with shipping fulfilled by amazon prime

The unit has been delivered 1 week ago

The issue is not a big problem since recording is OK but it's the resk that the unit will develop by time other major porblems becasue faulty electronics?

What you will suggest?

Return it if it is possible because it may become worse. The screen will be not able to turn on anymore.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NI_DashCam Mini 0805 0
M Mini 0805 5
Back