does any has the lastest firmware for 70MAI M300 international version?

What is the latest version of firmware available through the 70mai app, and how do I find out if I have the international version or chinese?
I have recently bought a 70mai m300 from aliexpress but it was shipped to me directly from a magazine in EU. It has polish voice and stuff like that, I downloaded the app from my local google play.

Current software version is 1.0.4ww and the 70mai app says it is up to date, but in this topic I see people mentioning 1.0.8ww or even 1.2.11

Is there any working firmware that I could update? I'm having some problems with the videos being laggy on the phone, even in 70mai app. They only play good in Windows media player, on VLC the audio is screwed up

What is the latest version of firmware available through the 70mai app, and how do I find out if I have the international version or chinese?
I have recently bought a 70mai m300 from aliexpress but it was shipped to me directly from a magazine in EU. It has polish voice and stuff like that, I downloaded the app from my local google play.
Current software version is 1.0.4ww and the 70mai app says it is up to date, but in this topic I see people mentioning 1.0.8ww or even 1.2.11
Is there any working firmware that I could update? I'm having some problems with the videos being laggy on the phone, even in 70mai app. They only play good in Windows media player, on VLC the audio is screwed up

Has English app interface and English voice? Thank you!
It's stable? Because version 1.0.4 is buggy...
Yes, it`s multilanguage firmware

Yes, it`s multilanguage firmware
Man, I added the firmware in the root of the sd card, inserted into dashcam, conected to car socket, the light flashed for a minute, after that the light gone off and the dashcam doesn't start anymore.
I waited for 10 minutes to start, nothing, removed from the socket, pluged in again. Nothing...

Can somebody help me with at leas the original firmware for this type of International version?
Now Dash Cam only open blue light and does nothing.

Attachments

• msg151088638-128375.jpg
    msg151088638-128375.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
Can somebody help me with at leas the original firmware for this type of International version?
Now Dash Cam only open blue light and does nothing.
You have a NEW international version (on the box and sticker description in English, production date after 09.22, firmware from the box 1.0.4ww from 2022.08.26, update channel 38004001(L). There are no firmware for your version, just fill in the dump through the programmer. Dump:

Hi friends. Newest firm chinese version is 1.0.6.
Can you give me this version to repair. Because I try to use 1.0.5CN english so they bricked
Sorry, but there is no dump for the new Chinese version. Does it turn on? Is the indicator light on or is it completely brick?

Does anyone has Chinese Firmware of M300? My device got firmware brick and can't do anything.

Does anyone has Chinese Firmware of M300? My device got firmware brick and can't do anything.
What firmware did you have installed out of the box? Show a photo of the box at the back and the stickers of your M300.

Có, bạn có thể làm điều đó. Có hai phiên bản phần sụn trên liên kết, cho phiên bản quốc tế và phiên bản tiếng Trung. Bạn cần cài đặt chương trình cơ sở mới nhất (1.2.19 ww). Nếu thiết bị hoạt động lạ, sẽ không thể kết nối với ứng dụng "70mai" từ thị trường, sau đó cài đặt lại phần sụn Trung Quốc và yêu cầu thay thế từ người bán của bạn.
Bạn có bản cập nhật mới nhất không?

iOS
1.2.11ww
My phone failed to check if an update is available. Does anyone have this problem?

Attachments

• IMG_9271.png
    IMG_9271.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 1
Back