does any has the lastest firmware for 70MAI M300 international version?

Do I have no other options? The seller can no longer be reached :-( Can I throw it in the trash?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-08-07-50-49-070_com.banyac.midrive.app.intl.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-08-07-50-49-070_com.banyac.midrive.app.intl.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2022-10-08-07-51-01-636_com.banyac.midrive.app.intl.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-08-07-51-01-636_com.banyac.midrive.app.intl.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 11
Do I have no other options? The seller can no longer be reached :-( Can I throw it in the trash?
After this:
Screenshot_2022-10-08-07-51-01-636_com.banyac.midrive.app.intl.jpg
Wifi disable, 4G/LTE enable

@lisabon_Q3 Hello friends, I just got a M300, I downloaded 1.0.5 and flashed the Chinese version to English. At first, the light would keep flashing, and then there would be no response. I tried to reboot and it wouldn’t turn on. Could you help me, thank you

@lisabon_Q3 Hello friends, I just got a M300, I downloaded 1.0.5 and flashed the Chinese version to English. At first, the light would keep flashing, and then there would be no response. I tried to reboot and it wouldn’t turn on. Could you help me, thank you
Hello. Do you remember which firmware version was installed after you bought it? It seems to me that in the new versions of the M300 there is protection and you will not be able to change the firmware ...
Now, you can try to restore the Chinese firmware using these files:
Copy all 4 files to the root of the memory card, insert the memory card into the M300, hold down the power button and connect the power. When you start the firmware update, you can release the button.

你好。您还记得购买后安装了哪个固件版本吗?在我看来,在新版本的 M300 中,有保护,您将无法更改固件......
现在,您可以尝试使用以下文件恢复中文固件:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Szyi1rYlOcvH2JBhV7UsQbHGsCSFCjV4/view?usp=share_link
将所有4个文件复制到存储卡的根目录,将存储卡插入M300,按住电源按钮并连接电源。启动固件更新时,可以松开按钮。
FW_70mai_M300_1.0.5_en_nologo_(for_CN).zip安装的是这个固体版本,我试试看

你好。您还记得购买后安装了哪个固件版本吗?在我看来,在新版本的 M300 中,有保护,您将无法更改固件......
现在,您可以尝试使用以下文件恢复中文固件:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Szyi1rYlOcvH2JBhV7UsQbHGsCSFCjV4/view?usp=share_link
将所有4个文件复制到存储卡的根目录,将存储卡插入M300,按住电源按钮并连接电源。启动固件更新时,可以松开按钮。
我刚刚尝试了您提到的方法,但仍然没有回应。蓝灯会闪烁,但无法打开,也没有声音。还有其他解决方案吗?

我刚刚尝试了您提到的方法,但仍然没有回应。蓝灯会闪烁,但无法打开,也没有声音。还有其他解决方案吗?
Sorry, I don't have a solution anymore.

1.0.5 is not avaiable for new m300 2022 . Do you have new version?
No. Version 1.0.5 is the latest Chinese firmware for the Chinese version...

Hello, I have been using 70mai M300 for 1 year, yesterday I pushed the upgrading to the dashcam, after than the dash cam has not been turned on. Only the blue light is seen, I tried to reset it, open and close, however the device does not turned on. If anyone who experienced similar problem and solved it can help me, I would be grateful.

@lisabon_Q3
Hi there, I am new to all this, but I am unable to remove the wathermark. I tried the txt file on the SDcard but no luck. I would also like to remove the timestamp. Could you give us some points on how to get the access key, or edit the firmware, or if it's easier just edit it for us and share. I am afraid to try the 1.0.5 chinece version as another user reported a dead camera after that. Also unknown is if I can even install it on top of the 1.0.8 international one. Also a couple of line how to install the bin file would be very nice :)
Thank you, very much!

i also tried installing version 1.0.5 on the newly bought M300, it died
it is chinese domestic version

Hello
I received a 70mai M500 car camera. However, it is a Chinese version, so in principle I cannot use it in Europe. Can this problem be solved by replacing the firmware? If so, can someone provide a link and help? Thank you very much.
Hello, could you have the english firmware for europe?

Hi, I decided to finally try to install it, its been in storage for well over a year.

A few questions
1. According to where I bought it (over a year ago), it seems to have voice control if using a hard wire kit, is that right? https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/185205682299
2. I try to go to 70mai to download firmware, and the link seems dead - https://dashcam.70mai.com/m300, I am pretty sure I have the internal version, but honestly I dont know. I would like to download the latest version if possible. My firmware version is: v1.0.2ww.2021.8.03
Do I just transfer the bin file to SD and the app detects?

Thank you....

Back