Does anyone sell the 0806 Parking Guard mount?

I would be interested to hear what the administrators of this site consider of the Mini 0806 "fraudulent features". Unless there's an explanation and some honesty being shown here soon, the forum is simply being used as a platform for deception and ripping off the public. THAT is something the forum admin would probably want to get defensive about. I'm all for giving the retailers a chance to explain, but when they knew from the outset that a feature will never work and continue advertising it through to the present day then it's time to boot them off the forum, I would have thought.

PS: and also, why would folks unrelated to the Mini 0806 want to be associated with the deceptive behaviour, by planning similarly named products?? Wouldn't they want to avoid being tarnished what Rayman the problems with the 08706??

PPS: Although it's been quite a while since I studied the language, "Tai Bu Hao Le", Mr Chan.

Due le, gth
Shye-shye ni

I'm convinced that the mini series of dash cams are simply a Chinese money laundering scheme designed to take federal agents off of whatever illegal business the company is engaged in, which is why they're not too concerned about product owners or correcting features that don't work. :)

Sorry guys. Things were starting to get a bit tense in this thread so I felt we needed to lighten things up. LOL

Sorry guys. Things were starting to get a bit tense in this thread so I felt we needed to lighten things up

We ain't breakin' no laws here are we Marshall?
No harm just talkin' 'bout how best to deal with them stinkin' horse thieves!
Why don't you go on over to the Long Branch and have Miss Kitty pour you a drink and draw you up a hot bath.
This way me, Jeb, & the boys here can continue about our business real peacable-like

Can we have a definitive statement from the manufacturer (or distributor).
Does Parking Guard work now without the special mount (Within limitations) ?
Will it ever work properly?

Can we have a definitive statement from the manufacturer (or distributor).
Does Parking Guard work now without the special mount (Within limitations) ?
Will it ever work properly?

Has there been some news about this?
In other words.
Bazza, do you have some reason to believe anything has changed regarding the functionality of the Parking Guard?

If not then try messaging Rayman Chang directly.

If that doesn't work we can get the Marshall here to put a posse together and we'll flush him out of the hole he's been a- hidin' in.

Are you telling me that Rayman Chang doesn't monitor this forum? Because, if you are, all my questions are answered.

Are you telling me that Rayman Chang doesn't monitor this forum? Because, if you are, all my questions are answered.
Bazza
I have no verification whether he does or does not monitor the forums.
Considering his lack of response to questions I have sent him either directly as PM, or by trying to get his attention in a forum posts, it would be easy to conclude that he is very shy.
A wallflower in fact!!

Perhaps those with more experience in the forum can address this

Ed

Wallflower? Or maybe new email + new forum nickname + new product... and all is forgotten, eh? :) :D

I'm sure when there's a new product to promote we'll see him again

Thanks for the insight Joklin
That remark sincere btw

As is this request
I request that all forum administrators, forum members, vendors, manufacturers, reviewers, visitors (ad infinitum)
agree to make public ( in a timely fashion) any information about any new or proposed products that will/do have any connection whatsoever with Rayman Chang.
(includes aliases of course)

This is a simple request for transparency in a community, that works quite well based on mutual trust even though we only know one another by pseudonyms and avatars.

It is a request that has no agenda other than providing an opportunity for potential sellers, buyers, researchers and etc, valuable information in order to make an informed decision.

It is a simple request that I hope will be taken seriously by "The Forum"
Sincerely
Edward

And now back to our scheduled broadcast!

Hey gth!!!

What do you think is the best thread to start first?

WHERE'S R.WALDO CHENG
- A thread encouraging members to find Rayman maybe with a sidebar to identify potential Raymans in every aspect of their lives

or

WHO'S RAYMAN
- A thread eliciting members to offer conjecture, theory (and evidence but of course) regarding who among us is Rayman?

WHO'S RAYMAN
- A thread eliciting members to offer conjecture, theory (and evidence but of course) regarding who among us is Rayman?

he's a salesperson that works (assuming he's still there, his Skype profile would suggest he still is) for MEGtech

Hear, hear HEZEUS

I can't understand that he won't simply answer some pretty fair questions - otherwise it seems like someone has run off like a dog with it's tail between it's legs.

Doesn't add to any credibility at all.

Hopefully we might get surprised with some decent answers (but I won't hold my breath)

Last edited by a moderator:
he's a salesperson that works (assuming he's still there, his Skype profile would suggest he still is) for MEGtech
Thank you Joklin
Always direct.
and that's refreshing

MEGtech are the folks that update the Mini firmware correct?
Do they have a hand in on the 0901?

Keep us all updated with his projects/products as you learn them please

BTW
  • You also may have unwittingly become the first respondent to the (not yet created) Where's R Waldo Cheng? Thread (and Beauty Contest??)

Edward

Hear, hear HEZEUS

I can't understand that he won't simply answer some pretty fair questions - otherwise it seems like someone has run off like a dog with it's tail between it's legs.

Doesn't add to any credibility at all.

Hopefully we might get surprised with some decent answers (but I won't hold my breath)
His tail between his legs implies that he is embarrassed and/or ashamed that he duped lots of people & made lots (we assume) of money.
Highly unlikely!!!

And if he is with the same employer as a salesman they too are not at all concerned about the dirty dealings.
Otherwise he would have been dismissed.
Sounds to me they are all in cahoots together.

Might be time to let the Marshall know we're a fixin' to go lookin' for him & his theivin' gang o' rustlers.
We're planning a nice quiet neck tie party
Ain't gonna disturb the peace none.

Jeb!!
Round up the boys and get some victuals together.
We'll ride at sun up!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to get into what MEGtech or Rayman's involvement (or otherwise) in various products is, it all comes out in the wash eventually, as the saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time .........

I don't want to get into what MEGtech or Rayman's involvement (or otherwise) in various products is, it all comes out in the wash eventually, as the saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time .........
No worries
The intent was not to "put you on the spot" as the saying goes

Might be time to let the Marshall know we're a fixin' to go lookin' for him & his theivin' gang o' rustlers.
We're planning a nice quiet neck tie party
Ain't gonna disturb the peace none.
Is that just for the crime of not talking while he is busy on the next project?

Or for the crime of not achieving perfection in the mini 0806?

The mini 0806 still produces some of the best dashcam footage available at a reasonable price.

Back