Does buffered parking actually work on the A229 series?

AusMat

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi all

So i've had a couple of Viofo cameras over the years, my latest being a A129 duo.

Now i've been stung by Viofo on each of the cameras i've had of a "feature" that i wanted and was advertised only later to plain not work or be taken away

So on the A229 cameras, is there anything that still doesn't work as advertised? Does buffered parking mode actually work correctly? (I'd really love this mode, sick of shifting through hours of park footage to try and find a small incident or something......such a saga on the a129, so many firmware releases where it never worked right, only too be taken away in the end cause they couldn't make it work)

Any features that "kinda" work/hit and miss?

Surely most or all of the bugs have been worked out by now? Just want to be fully armed with info before i buy one for the new car (being the missus's car, things have gotta work right just too keep my sanity)

Cheers all

There are 3 different models of the A229.
A229 Duo (2022)
A229 Plus (2023)
A229 Pro (2023)
Each one is different.
Please specify which model you are interested in, and make a new post in the corresponding thread section.
Also, click your heels 3 times, and tag Ben from @safedrivesolutions & Robert from @rcg530 & @viofo & @VIOFO-Support
I will try to help also.
Your question might also be answered in these videos.
-Chuck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B A229 / A229 Duo 2
Back