Does your 0906 do this? Is this a bug?

Sky1

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was trying to figure out why my camera was only recording 5 minutes of parking mode. Apparently when I put my parking mode to "Motion only" it uses the shut-off delay that I had set to 5 minutes. When I set my parking mode to auto-switch mode it works as it should one frame per second then upon motion full 30 fps. It is only when I select motion-only does it look at the shut-off delay time.
Did anyone else notice that?

yes it's a bug, turn the auto power off function to OFF and it won't switch off when the motion detect times out in parking mode, @Rayman.Chan will need to get the engineer to sort this out for the next firmware, they were maybe not aware of the problem until recently

I turned the auto power off function to OFF and it looked like it continued with normal recording.

it won't be hard for them to fix, I don't think the problem was known previously so just one of things that slipped through

thanks for finding this. Will update to our engineer to modify in next firmware

Last edited:
I was trying to figure out why my camera was only recording 5 minutes of parking mode. Apparently when I put my parking mode to "Motion only" it uses the shut-off delay that I had set to 5 minutes. When I set my parking mode to auto-switch mode it works as it should one frame per second then upon motion full 30 fps. It is only when I select motion-only does it look at the shut-off delay time.
Did anyone else notice that?
Yes bug.already discussed in another thread.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

yes it's a bug, turn the auto power off function to OFF and it won't switch off when the motion detect times out in parking mode, @Rayman.Chan will need to get the engineer to sort this out for the next firmware, they were maybe not aware of the problem until recently
The workaround of turning auto power off is giving issues for me.

If am keeping parking sensor mode on with autopoweroff values to none,camera keeps on and sometimes its freezing. Freezing in the sense recording freezes but the display shows the outside videos live, and camera is unresponsive for even restarting.

I had to pull powerpin off and get it restarted couple of times. Not keeping the poweroff value to nill now.

If it's locking up then that's a separate issue, needs to be looked at
Mentioned issue happened only when i kept it on motion detection parking mode with power off delay turned off.

Its seen working fine for 7 or 8 hours continuous recording while am driving.

It's not the power off delay setting as such that is causing that, without that setting the camera would be shutting down before you had a chance for it to lock up

It's not the power off delay setting as such that is causing that, without that setting the camera would be shutting down before you had a chance for it to lock up
Havent happened when am leaving in autolapse mode parkmode. Need to observe more to pinpoint the bug.

The easiest bugs to fix are the ones that can be replicated
2 times noticed the freezing. So am keeping cam off now when leaving car for longer period

Back