domekaka

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
blackview 9000B,sport camera G50
8800A.jpg
If you are worry about removing dashcam to avoid getting it stolen from your car,a camouflage dashcam is a great alternative,and this is mirror dashcam.There are many mirror dashcam,but some good mirror dashcams with Ambarella are rare,specially use Ambarella A7,and this 8800A is Ambarella A7 mirror dashcam.

The product'package is very nicely and there are some accessories in it like USB cable,a car power adapter,a cleaning cloth,an instruction book.Many mirror dashcam has some buttons across the bottom which make it easy to use,unexceptional 8800A is in this popular design.The menu buttons are clearly exposed and easy to navigate.The camera lens on the other side of the mirror can be slightly adjusted to get it positioned in the right direction.This is very useful design.

The mirror has 4.3 inch TFT LCD Screen,it is bigger than ordinary mirror dashcam,ordinary mirror dashcams have very small screen and it is not easy to use.The screen can be automatically turned off with the screensaver function. The 8800A mirror dashcam has a decent video,because it based on amberalla A7 chipset and OV4689 sensor. It records 30fps in 2560*1080P,30 fps in 2304*1296P and 60fps in 1920*1080P video. The files proudcted are in H264 format,It also records the audio and the sound loud and clear. The 8800A supports 64GB micro SD,it is max support memory for mirror dashcam in the rear mirror industry. Some other features like G-sensor,motion detection,cycle recording all support.

In conclusion,the 8800A rear-view mirror dashcam is doing everything you need and it's quite easy to make everything out during day or night filming.
8800A-1.jpg
8800A Mirror Dashcam Specs:
1.Processor: Ambarella A7
2.Sensor: OV4689
3.Screen: 4.3 inch TFT LCD
4.Video: 2560*1080/30fps( 2.7K ) , 2304*1296/30fps(1296P) , 1920*1080/60fps
5.Image: 16M
6.Support 64GB Card
7.Microphone/Speaker supported
8.Support: G-sensor, Cycle recording,Motion Detection
9.Custom Boot Logo

You can get more details at DOME official website : www.szdome.com

8800A-2.jpg

not sure why these are designed so physically large - at 32 cm they don't fit between the sun visors rendering them useless....

Is it really beyond the realms of design to produce a product that physically fits with a second camera giving the rear view and do away with the mirror bit that is then redundant.? Yes I m aware people think this will be too bright and distracting , but driving with a 7 inch screen always on mounted on my mirror I can tell you that's just tosh and if it really offends you it can be turned off and the mirrored glass used at night !

Give me strength:confused:

This is only a beautiful picture.
Where is the real video, not YouTube?

This is only a beautiful picture.
Where is the real video, not YouTube?
There are many other cameras with same hardware.
Video should be pretty much same as G90, same sensor and processor.

Back