Drive thru challenge 2016

Not to get too political, but I really wouldn't mind no tuition and a little extra to get myself a few more dashcams.

45.1272315931.drive-thru-coffee-shop.jpg

You should import a few Danish chicks and open up a Danish sisters cafe drive thru.

Not big on cofee aside for i just got to have it in the morning, but the rest of the day i can be without it.
But the best cofee i ever got was Dutch, Max Havelarr or somthing was the name, really good stuff that kept the 1 time engineer on his toes.

Must have run out of cofee cuz a year or so after i disengaged the ship it sunk in the mediterranean sea with the los of some ppl, preoberly the phillipine sailers and cook.

As much as I like to see the young ladies smiles, I would be a little wary about posting close-up shots of female individuals on YouTube. They or their boyfriends might take objection to it.

Not fan of coffee, I've had maybe 3 cups total lifetime which comes out to about 1 cup every 14 years average I just can't stand hot drink at all and my wake up drink is Mountain Dew with decent caffeine level. When not drinking soft drink, I do enjoy loose leaf tea.

as we are showing some drive through clips, a years or two back I came across this clip from an American drive through, I am sure the girl serving was thinking please please ask me for my number, please

I dont ask for numbers, someone have asked for mine and looked wierd when i said i dont have a phone ( which was true back then )

Girls get wierd when they trow them self at you and you just ignore them, and the "will you buy me a drink"---- "no i wont" just freak the hell out of them,not least if they are the really good looking kind and they do know that.

Its allso been decades since i had that issue, but when i was young and still a drinking man, when you throw mony around on a club, that seem to work like a magnet on some girls.
So this must be before i was 25, cuz i have only been drinking newyears evening since then.

I think i will be the winner in this thread :D

No i would say so far not many have picked up the challenge, maybe its a bit too infantile for some ppl :D

Got a recording of a wasome MG too today, clearly spring myst be near with the convertible and US cars thats appearing on the streets, and not forgetting all the 2 wheel ppl.

Sadly i forgot to retrive the SD card from the C3, so here it is captured on the X cam.
MG.jpg

Got a recording of a wasome MG too today, clearly spring myst be near with the convertible and US cars thats appearing on the streets, and not forgetting all the 2 wheel ppl.

The M.G. is English 0f course though I'm not convinced that it is a real M.G., the wheels and tyres don't look right, unless it's an American import.

I think it is a original, at least it have the old original Danish licenceplate from way back then, but i can look it up to have a look.

Its a MG TD - reggged the first time 31-12-1953, plate been with this car since then.
Last modified 22-05-2006 ( suspect when totally restored it latest MOT 01-07.2010 have it with 62000 KM on the clock )
Veteran cars dont have to get MOT that often as they are veteran and only driven part of the year.

Proberly restored less than optimal with some US parts.

Yes I think it's been 'Americanised' (or should that be 'Americanized') :D Thanks for the background information kamkar.

53 MG TD R.jpg

Got some more footage, a little drive by and a trip thru the drive thru ( male person where i paied is lost in edit as i think we have too little girls in here )

Judging on the videos you post I think I would be eating at drive throughs a lot. ;)

Whats that wooden monkey statue there about? Something like that here would be torched within a few days. We can't have nice things here.

150724114802-13-super-43.jpg

Burning Monkey?

We could get all the fruit loops from the West Coast to go to Denmark for the festival.
Surely, some of them will forget the way back.
:)

That wooden man is now in his second revision, i think he is redone once in a while, and i dont think its a scuplture per say but just some creative ppl at the nearby store that have a little old wood and some screws to burn.

In the part of Aarhus where i grew up we had a playground where we build wooden houses and castles and what not every year, all thru summer the neighbourhood resounded of hammers and saws being used by kids.
And every winter the things we made was torched by some ppl. ( not me i swear )

The first many years we got grade A wood to build with, but in the end all we got was the wastewood from the lumber yeard, the very outer cuts off the logs.

A 16 x 16 feet wooden house insulated with layers of cardbord and that tar stuff on the roof to keep the rain out make for a pretty hefty fire, some times hoses build on the outside of the playground was in danger of setting fire to the surounding brush and not least the 4 floor apartmentblock on the other side of the street.

Some of the best times of my childhood was on that playground, building stuff and having fun.

Last edited:
Back