Drive thru challenge 2016

Passed by McD today for a milk shake, the girl there was not happy today.

She's OK, Kamkar, but slap some blue eyeshadow and a few tattoos on her, and she could be working at a US McD's. Not close to your previous offerings. :(

I would love a gun rack, instead i have to make do with a little ALU baseball bat under my rear seat.
Even if i had a hunting permit transporting a rifle like that would just freak the hell out of the now peaceloving Danes, its so bad now that a 10 year old kid running around with a softair gun allmost start a level 3 terror alert :rolleyes:
Make me wonder where the hell our collective backbone whent, and how the hell Danes manage to walk upright without a spine.

And i have to pray to got the cops never find my bat, cuz then i am in a whole lot of truble for daring to just dream about defending myself.

Its like Orson Wells 1984 have come true here in some ways, the Danish art of war now sounds " best defence iss troving your weapons and run untill our American friends bail us out again"

Somt times i think Denmark is the appendix of the EU :D no one really know what its good for, and if removed you will not notice it. :)
Looks like this 7 series BMW came from a similar hood :cool:

00404_95gYAYopdYa_1200x900.jpg 00c0c_9mluHty5I8S_1200x900.jpg

Haha looks like that BMW dident hear " stand still and keep your hands where i can see them" :D

Which lead me to the Danish saying " if you can't hear you must feel"

^^^^
If it ran good, that may be a good deal.
It would be interesting to see if any of those rounds penetrated any wiring or fuel lines. It looks like someone was very upset with their car :eek:

The angle is kind of interesting, like they were standing above it, shooting down, a little off to the side. I bet that car can tell some stories. :)

I remember an acquaintance who showed up at work one day with some crazy scratches all over the drivers side of his car. It turned out his GF had chased him around a bar parking lot, attacking his car with a knife. He locked himself in, was trying to get away without running her over. She wanted to get at HIM, but settled for his car.

:)

We had a period when things thats had pissed us off a little too much had to die by gunfire, so we shot "clays" with old harddrives ( not fun as birdshot do little damage )

Then we lined a fjew of them up and shot them with one of my 12 gauge slugs, that did create havoc and made things fly, and look like they was hurt bad when we found them, and that we liked as we are both big on " dont get mad, get even".

Too bad my M8 lost all his old pictures on a dead harddrive, once took a pic of a computer we blew up.
The timing of the pic was so good, so the one pice sides and top of the case was hovering like 12 feet or so over the exploding case and due to the warp in it and the angle it looked like a bird flying over.

On the other hand in these severe overreacting days it might be good those pics and movies are gone now, today some of the stuff was good enuff to land us a all paid for ( by American taxpayers ) vacation at GITMO :D

I think i will do good at the annual shootout at knob creek, just have to bring 10 - 20 K for ammo.

That car would not be legal here with that hood, the ( stupid ) reason is that if you run down a pedestrian or cyclist they can get ther fingers in the holes and break af finger.

As if a person getting run down by a car would think about breaking a finger :rolleyes: just go to proof how monumentally stupid some things are here.

My counter argument to such stupid "poo" is " well why arnt all Danish cars fitted with a 1 inch neoprene or other form of rubber on the hood of the car.

Myself i have been up and over a fjew cars in my young days, and what have hurt me the most ( i did it on purpose ) was allways the damm wipers.

When I was a kid I actually got hit by a car that was stopping to pick me up hitchhiking. :)
He pulled off on the shoulder of the road that was grassy, and wet from rain, started sliding.
He bumped me a bit, but mostly I rolled down the grassy embankment. To top it off, he only gave me a ride for a few miles, and I was going about 150 miles north. :(

Hehe that movie is right up my alley :D

And just yesterday i quouted MB with.
" hast du gesehen in deinem leben , they darker than us,,,,,,,, wufff" :)

That car would not be legal here with that hood, the ( stupid ) reason is that if you run down a pedestrian or cyclist they can get ther fingers in the holes and break af finger.

As if a person getting run down by a car would think about breaking a finger :rolleyes: just go to proof how monumentally stupid some things are here.

My counter argument to such stupid "poo" is " well why arnt all Danish cars fitted with a 1 inch neoprene or other form of rubber on the hood of the car.

Myself i have been up and over a fjew cars in my young days, and what have hurt me the most ( i did it on purpose ) was allways the damm wipers.
Yeah they outlawed pop up headlights because of pedestrians too.

Probably because you didn't like movies about gladiators.

This wasn't an interstate highway, but US 17. People would pick you up thinking you were only going to the next town, or a few miles.

When I was a youth.....hitchhiking was pretty acceptable in the area I lived in, and you didn't run into many perves....locally. The 'cool' kids without a car would hitchhike to high school instead of riding the school bus. (Plus they wouldn't let you smoke on the bus)

FWIW, I later hitchhiked coast to coast several times, used to take month long trips. In the early 70's it was kind of normal.

This wasn't an interstate highway, but US 17. People would pick you up thinking you were only going to the next town, or a few miles.

When I was a youth.....hitchhiking was pretty acceptable in the area I lived in, and you didn't run into many perves....locally. The 'cool' kids without a car would hitchhike to high school instead of riding the school bus. (Plus they wouldn't let you smoke on the bus)

FWIW, I later hitchhiked coast to coast several times, used to take month long trips. In the early 70's it was kind of normal.

was pretty common here too, until we had a serial killer picking up hitchhikers, it slowed down somewhat after that

I wouldn't thumb long distance in Australia, anyway. I'm afraid of snakes and Kangaroos, and other things that roam the outback.

6d4f95bf53bba28f148641c8561dbf98_567x210.jpg

So i was back at McD today, and it was a sensor overload.

Back