DV988 Motorcycle dashcam

FYI, #B1M video quality is better; If you do not need a screen, B1M should be ideal!

Thanks for the info and the pictures. Can you post some pictures taken with the camera so I can see the quality. Cheers
I will as soon as I get a chance. I'm busy trying to install gold valves emulators and springs in the front forks at the moment.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

FYI, #B1M video quality is better; If you do not need a screen, B1M should be ideal!

I don't need the screen I am just after one with the best quality video and photos, also one that makes it easy to take photos.

As I said before, B1M comes with a better video quality than DV688 and DV988!

Great camera, easy to install and use, great for the bike. The only problem I have is that the main unit is acting up, as its still under warranty I've received no word of replacement or anything, just the seller trying to charge me to do a repair on a faulty product. Contacted the company that make them the didn't help much, £130 camera and now its sitting in the house since it blow the fuse and it is interfering with the bike ignition. Hope Blueskysea see this and sort it out.

Faults are :
1)camera not connecting due to faulty connector on the main unit.
2)Positive connection fuse blown.
3)Live connection wire does not let the bike power off even when key is removed. And camera will not operate without the live connection.

Who is the seller? You can DM me for help! Free replacement within the warranty!

Got on ebay, but no help from anyone.
Camera bought on 27 February 20 21 installed on the 30 February 2021.I've emailed the blueskysea website again yesterday and waiting for response.

DV988PRO uses Sony IMX307 Sensor; For better video quality, recommend DV988 PRO!

.Mov file format!

Few motorcycle riders on here?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaioRider DV988 3
O DV988 3
Hawk5 DV988 9
Hawk5 DV988 7
Hawk5 DV988 4
Back