Easily accessible Emergency / Lock / Accident Button for SG9665GC

And, did you know that this pad is now standard in deliveries from Hiniko?
No need to ask where do I find one....:D

Yeah, I thought it might be useful. Myself I like it, despite I never used emergency button ( yet ) in real traffic scene, apart from test-drives, but you never know when you might need to use it.

Unfortunately I don't have it as a "standard accessory" yet. Just had few ones left from that set you see on first picture and added one for you in hope you may find it useful, rest I used for kitchen cabinet doors and drawers. I will go for "shopping tour" tomorrow and will try to find same size locally, or order online, so I will be able to add with all future orders.

Tested new Accident Button button "extension".
Now it's Trapez shape and black colour, which is looks more like a part of a whole dasham.
I will be able to provide them in 1-2 weeks.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

Can't find them in 'glow in the dark'?
:)

Some of the electronics supplier houses used to have various sizes of these things, sometimes on huge sheets. Used for 'feet' on project boxes, etc.

Some of the electronics supplier houses used to have various sizes of these things, sometimes on huge sheets. Used for 'feet' on project boxes, etc.
U can always use glow-marker.

Received a samples of new emergency button "extension".
Have tried for few days and from ergonomic, practical and visual point of view I think this design is most suitable for SG9665GC.
I have ordered them in bulk and in 1 week will be adding for free along with each SG9665GC accessories set.

Round Black (1).jpg

Round Black (2).JPG

Round Black (3).JPG

Round Black (4).JPG

Round Black (5).JPG

Round Black (6).JPG

Round Black (7).JPG

Round Black (8).JPG

Round Black (9).JPG

Last edited:
Just go's to show what can happen when one stops and THINKS for a second, this was a great idea!

Nice! Just a self-adhesive button to stick on, right?

I've been using those for years for just about everything I need to find in the dark. Work great - even with gloves on.

Hi dash, here is something one could use to make it GLOW in the dark. I was thinking that since it is a lot larger then the other buttons you should be able to instinctively know what it is though.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00BCTUOEK On the other hand this stuff could come in handy for painting things you might want to find quickly in the dark. NOT that dash!:D:cautious:

Hi dash, here is something one could use to make it GLOW in the dark. I was thinking that since it is a lot larger then the other buttons you should be able to instinctively know what it is though.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00BCTUOEK On the other hand this stuff could come in handy for painting things you might want to find quickly in the dark. NOT that dash!:D:cautious:
Creative :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T SG9665GC 2
Back