English Firmware for 70Mai A500s

Thanks Lisabon for providing the firmware solution and Candela for summarizing the steps. You have helped alot of users like me, using a China version and making it work.

Anyone here using the China version with the english firmware 1.0.17ww, and parking surveillance feature able to work? I'm using the 70mai hardware kit for parking surveillance mode, however, there is no video recording during parking. Can anybody assist? Have enabled all the necessary settings, but still can't. Anybody who has success with the parking surveillance feature for the china version using the 1.0.17ww firmware?

Hi all,

Looks like a new update is available as per the 70mai app, previous version being 1.5.27ww:

1.6.39ww
2024-09-03

1. Fixed the issue of device restarting caused by the SD card in certain scenarios.
2. Fixed the issue of frequent device restarts under high-temperature conditions.
3. Fixed other known issues.

Updated my dashcam and all looks to be working fine. No issues to report. I don't use parking surveillance mode FYI

Hi Lisabon and others,
What is the latest version of firmware for Chinese Version of 70MAI A500S Dash Cam?

Back